Chapter 1

~Alayna~
As I walked out my marble shower, I stepped onto the cold marble floor, and walked to my master blue bedroom. I got out my
•bleached high waisted jeans
•"Adios" blue and white loose crop top
• blue toms
• white flower head band
I sprayed my $20 Victoria secret perfume, grabbed my white MK medium sized purse the I grabbed the keys to my purple Bugatti and was headed for the door not forgetting to say "Bye mom bye dad love you both," I yelled closing the big white doors behind me. My dad is a police officer & my mom is a judge. Sometimes I'm looked at as a brat or people think I'm to prissy just because I have nice stuff idk why tho. I'm chill asf , I wouldn't call myself popular buhh I got a few people I fw. I go to Balton High School I'm a 17 looking forward to be a physical therapist at University of Miami. Well that's enough about meh lets start my day 😪.
---------------------------------------------
My sister Alaya already left for school, so I met my bestfrann Brianna at school.
"Hey hoe" she spoke laughing
"Wassup ugly ahh" I said laughing with her.
"Where you wanna go for lunch today?" She said
"Well I heard its this new taco place down the street from my house" I answered
"Ight well I brought 20 so I'll treat us today" she said. That's why Brianna is my bestfrann we so much alike it's just crazy!!
" Ight I got us tomorrow" I said as we walked through the crowded halls. As we were walking someone bumped meh from behind making my phone fall. I turned around to see this fine ahh dude I haven't seen before he must be new. "Sorry ma" he said as his deep voice sent chills down my spine.
"No no your fine I'm just clumsy" I said trying to take the blame off of him.
"Nah ma it was me buhh I gotta go to class see you around schoo ig" he said sending chills down my spine again. I nodded my head walking away with bri.
"Na what was that?!" she said asking about the situation with me & the fine ahh new guy. "Idek" I spoke putting my head down as we mad it to first period.

~Deandre~
I was waking when I bumped into this fine ahh brown skin she was cute, short thick, everything I like. She had a innocent voice, everytime I talked I can tell I made her feel some type of way buhh that's ok imma be trying to get them digits soon 😋. I'm 17 and the was the best basketball player at my old school I was steph curry with the shot. I'm trying to look see how the teams here play buhh ion know. As I was looking for my science class for my first period I noticed it was right next to the gym I walked in the class and all eyes on me.
" You must be Mr.Brenner" the bald white man
"Yea" I said taking a seat in the back of the class. I noticed the same girl I bumped into earlier. She looked back at me I winked and licked my lips while she just blushed. I looked at who I was sitting next to and put my head down as I looked at my phone that was under my desk.
"Aye ion usually talk to new niggas buhh aye wassup" this nigga I was sitting next to said
"I'm Deandre wbu ? " I said looking up from texting this hoe I was suppose to be meeting after school.
"I'm Keith, that's Brandon, and Kevin," he spoke nodding at them
"Wassup" I said to them. We talked through out the whole class and I'm suppose to be going to this new taco place with them for lunch but idk.

*lunch*

~Alayna~
We drove Bri's custom pink jeep to Aurelio's the new taco place we wanted to try. We walked in the place and the smell of tacos hit my nose a smile appeared on my face showing both my deep dimples as my stomach growled.
"Well I see your hungry" bri laughed as I joined. We order 4 hard shell tacos with no tomato. We sat in a booth and started chowing down while talking about our day so far. As I was listening my eyes widen as I saw the new boy enter the restaurant with 3 other boys I have never noticed. Bri wore a confused look on her face as she turned around and looked at what I saw.
"Zamn he fine" she mumbled but I heard her
"Which one" I said chewing on my taco
"I think his name is Keith lawdd!!!" She said awing. I laughed at her stupidness as, I looked down the new dude caught me looking at him, he talked to his friends and they made their way to us.
"Poop bri" I whispered to her.
"Wassup I saw yall staring a nigga down" the new guy said I just blushed his voice had me speechless.
"Brianna"
"Alayna"
"Keith"
"Brandon"
"Deandre"
"Kevin"
"Aw ok that's cool" I said getting up putting my trash in the garbage. I sat back at my seat and see who texted meh my sister Alaya asking where I was I didn't reply because I don't need her down my back. Bri & I talked to the boys for like 10 more minutes. They got their food me & bri grabbed our things and headed back to school until I was stopped.
"Were you going ma" Deandre (the new boy) asked
"I'll see you around schoo ig" I said mocking his voice while smirking and slowly walking away.
"Whatever ma I'll get chu" he said his voice still sends me chills I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him while leaving. We made it to school and it was still 15 minutes before lunch was over. Me & bri finished the lunch time with going to the park we played as if we were little kids for some reason I kept thinking about
Deandre😩😻.

I hope this book good yall !! Leave comments and vote more chapters coming soon !!!