007

"𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘"

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢,
𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑡"

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑡"

     Juniper really didn't want to do anything today. From the fight with Maddox, listening to Ej stress about the play till he fell asleep, and having to listen to Ej snore the whole night, The most Juniper wanted to do was bang her head on a wall.

     The Yun girl had continued to stare at the side of the tent as she just started to close her eyes again when someone started poking her. Juniper chose to ignore it hoping whoever was poking her would get the hint to leave when the poking started up again and didn't stop. She finally rolled over to see Ej looking at her with an innocent smile that made her want to flip him off. But, refraining to do so she just gave him a small glare, "if you aren't waking me up because there is a fire or there's pancakes in the mess hall then leave Johnny."

     Ej just rolled his eyes at his friend who's defiantly not a morning person, "of course im waking you up because there's pancakes in the mess hall! Otherwise I would have left in alone to sleep in before rehearsals, after last night."

     Juniper sighed at the mention of it, knowing that her friend was talking about her and Maddox's fight. But pushing the thought of it away, she stood up from her sleeping bag to face Ej, "why didn't you lead with that I would of been out of here five minutes ago?"

     Ej smiled at his friend happy to see a genuine smile on her face again. Even if it was just because of pancakes. The Casewell boy was soon put out of his thoughts when said friend was shooing him out of their tent so she could change so they could go to breakfast. While she asked him again why he didn't mention pancakes sooner as she would do literally anything for a plate of them.