intensive

Aoi  P.O.V

It was already weekend, time passed very fast when you're sick and that's good and I'm healthy, so it was already 9 p.m and we all met infront of the bar, me, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Kanao, Muichiro and Yuichiro. Well Kanao, Muichiro and Yuichiro are 15 years old so they can't drink, me, Inosuke, Zenitsu and Tanjiro are 16 years old so we can drink, well Kanao wouldn't drink alcohol anyway so. Muichiro and Yuichiro will drink without even permission and get drunk and then me, I easily lost control when I'm drunk so Kanao will take care of them, Tanjiro booked the whole bar for us alone and we cam drink so much we want to.

,,I'm glad that you're finally healthy again" Tanjiro smiled.

,,yeah, I'm glad too" I smiled.

,,so you guys ready?" Zenitsu cheered.

,,of course I am" Tanjiro nodded.

We went in and it was like a lounge, I've never really done something like this.

,,guys give me some alcohol and it will be fun!" Muichiro cheered.

,,are you sure you wanna drink?" I asked.

,,of course, it wouldn't be that funny if you don't drink" he smiled.

,,and you should drink alcohol too, it's always fun, watching you being drunk!" Yuichiro smiled mean.

,,come on, it's a bad idea" I smiled crooked.

,,why so?" Zenitsu asked.

,,I'm going to lose my control easily" I answered.

,,so you're not gonna drink?" Inosuke asked.

,,of course I will but not much" I answered.

We all sat down on the couch and started playing some alcoholic games, like drunken truth or dare, so at the beginning we all drank one cup of alcohol, expect Kanao she just watched us.

Muichiro  P.O.V

My plan is doing well so far, I have to explain, I made a plan or should I say bet with Yuichiro, if I make Aoi and Inosuke get together, he has to give me 200€, if they don't get together, I'm the one who gives 200€.

,,so who's first? Drunken truth or dare" I smiled.

,,me first!" Zenitsu smiled.

,,good so who do you gonna choose?" I asked.

,,Yuichiro, truth or dare?" Zenitsu asked.

,,truth" he answered.

,,who's your crush?" He asked.

If you're drunk you're mostly honest, so I'm excited at his answer, me, Tanjiro, Kanao and Yuichiro are not that drunken but Aoi, Inosuke and Zenitsu are already drunken.

,,I don't have a crush" he answered.

,,how boring" I smiled.

,,otherwise, Muichiro, truth or dare?" He asked.

,,truth" I knew if I pick dare it would be my death.

,,you're always flirting with your friends, are you in love with all of them or something like that?" He hesitated.

,,what the fuck is wrong with you?! That's my broken humor!" I screamed.

,,hmm weird" Yuichiro teased me.

,,shut the fuck up, anyway, so Zenitsu, truth or dare?" I asked.

,,dare" Zenitsu was already hardcore drunk.

,,go into the boys restroom and drink put of the toilets" I smiled mean.

,,before he's going to do that, where's Aoi and Inosuke?" Tanjiro asked.

,,huh? What do you mean, they are right next to us..." I realised that they are not here anymore.

,,huh?! How could we not notice?!" Yuichiro screamed.

We decided to look for them and I don't really imagine that we might interrupt them by doing something... but as we found them it wasn't that bad, we just found them making out, they were so fucking drunk but Kanao directly decided to interrupt them but I didn't want to because of the bet, of course we would stop them if it gets a little bit too intense.

,,hey, hey, hey, Kanao! Don't interrupt them!" I said, holding her by her shoulder.

,,I won't let her get pregnant!" She said, trying to get free.

,,no, no, no, let her make out! It's just a simple make out!" I said.

,,let's continue play drunken truth or dare" Yuichiro said.

Like he said we went back, Kanao went with us with a lot of hesitation and we continued playing drunken truth or dare, every 10 minutes we checked on them and after so like 20 minutes it got a little bit too intense and we decided to go home, Tanjiro and Zenitsu took Aoi and Inosuke home and Yuichiro gave me 200€ and Kanao was mad because we let them make out and went home as first.

Tanjiro  P.O.V

I think now it's out, Aoi and Inosuke loves each other. Inosuke left a few bite marks on Aoi's neck and I'm excited what she will say because I already know that they won't remember what happened. So Aoi already slept on the couch and Inosuke slept in his bed, but as I wanted to check Aoi she wasn't on the couch anymore, I went to Inosuke's room and saw them both sleeping in his bed, I just let them sleep.