Chapter 32 The Baron's Mansion

Avar star.

Gu Ze got off the starship and set foot on the land of Aval Star.

Unlike Emperor Star, after coming out of the customs on Avar Star, Gu Ze looked up at the transparent protective cover of the dome hall, and there was a forest outside the customs.

The light in the dome hall illuminates a small area outside, Gu Ze can clearly see the trees, the sky above his head is full of stars, Gu Ze looks at those stars, it is so beautiful, this is where Layton lives.

Layton took Gu Ze's hand and walked out slowly. The people from the baron's mansion were already waiting.

Gu Ze held Layton's hand back and smiled quietly. From now on, they will live together.

"Lord Baron, Lord Zhengjun." A man dressed as a butler and a man who looked like a driver stood beside the suspension vehicle, saluting Layton and Gu Ze respectfully.

Gu Ze looked at them. The driver was younger, but the butler didn't look so young. He was dressed in a clean and tidy butler uniform, with a serious expression, wrinkles around his eyes, and looked quite old. Gu Ze guessed that he might have passed a year. Centenary.

"This is Butler Fry and driver Burt," Layton introduced to Gu Ze in a warm voice.

Gu Ze smiled, and said, "Housekeeper Frye, Mr. Burt, good evening."

The steward and the driver saluted Gu Ze again, and said, "Master Zhengjun, from now on, old Frye (Burt) will serve you Service."

The old butler straightened up, looked at Gu Ze with a gratified smile, and the wrinkles on his face also appeared more.

Opening the rear car door for Gu Ze and Layton, the old butler said, "Please get in the car, Lord Baron and Lord Zhengjun."

"Thank you, Butler Fry," Gu Ze smiled, and pulled Layton into the car as soon as possible. The old butler dutifully waited for Gu Ze and Layton to sit down, then closed the door, and sat in front with the driver. .

The hover car drove forward at a gentle speed.

It was after nine o'clock in the evening, and most of the people had gone home. The night wind in Aval Star was a bit cold, so Gu Ze quickly closed the car window.

After yawning a little, Gu Ze rubbed his eyes.

"Sleepy?" Layton touched Gu Ze's head with his hand.

Nodding his head, Gu Ze said, "Well, a little bit."

"We'll be there in fifteen minutes," Layton said, turning up the temperature in the car.

"Do you want to lean on me?" Layton hugged Gu Ze from behind with one hand, wrapped his hand around the crook of Gu Ze's leg, and directly hugged Gu Ze to his lap.

Gu Ze adjusted his posture, hugged Layton's waist, and buried his face in the crescent of his neck, without raising his head, his voice sounded a little dull.

"Okay, I'm not going to sleep, just wait a while."

Layton touched Gu Ze's head and gave a low "hmm".

When the baron's mansion arrived, Layton signaled the housekeeper and the driver to be gentle, and got out of the car with Gu Ze, who was already asleep.

——

Gu Ze opened his eyes, his mind still not clear, he looked at the different ceiling in a daze, thinking, where is he.

"Wake up," Layton's voice came from the side, and Gu Ze turned his head to look at him.

Subconsciously moving towards Layton, Gu Ze shrank into Layton's arms without saying a word.

Layton put his arms around Gu Ze, kissed him on the top of his hair, and touched Gu Ze's back with his big hand. The temperature in the room was turned up last night, and Gu Ze was sweating a little.

"Would you like to wash it?" Layton whispered in Gu Ze's ear.

Gu Ze only now realizes that he has already arrived at Aval Star. He remembered that he said he would not sleep last night, but he fell asleep as soon as he was next to Layton.

"Well," Gu Ze looked up, saw that Layton was in a good mood, leaned over and put his cheek against Layton's side face, rubbed his cheeks, and kissed Layton's cheek when he left.

A smile flashed across Layton's eyes. Seeing that Gu Ze wanted to sit up, he stretched out his hand and pulled Gu Ze, who hadn't managed to get up, back to the bed, and pressed him under his body.

Gu Ze lay down under Layton without reacting, and looked at Layton in surprise, not knowing what he was going to do.

"I'll wash it later." Layton lowered his head and pecked at the corner of Gu Ze's lips, once and for all, with a sense of intimacy.

There was a rustling sound of undressing under the quilt, and Gu Zehong actively drilled down with his ears open.

The original breakfast time was delayed until noon, and after the two of them took a bath together, Layton asked for the food to be brought up.

Gu Ze's face was buried under the blanket and he didn't want to come out, not only his ears, but his whole body was flushed, let's not talk about that, but taking a bath together, it's really embarrassing.

You Qi went to the bathroom with him in his arms, and... Gu Ze rubbed his face, really embarrassed to think about it.

Without letting anyone in, Layton took over the dining car and saw that Gu Ze was still curled up under the blanket with a gentle expression.

"Does it hurt?" Layton sat on the edge of the bed and asked Gu Ze as he pulled back the quilt.

Gu Ze shook his head, his ears were still so red. After the wedding night, Layton helped him apply medicine every day. It was a specially formulated warming medicine. The effect was very good, and the pain has long since disappeared.

This time, Layton was still very gentle, well prepared, and did not hurt him. With the experience of last time, he was gradually able to accept Layton.

When Gu Ze sat up, he felt a dull pain, but fortunately, within the tolerable range, Layton carefully noticed that he was uncomfortable, and immediately supported Gu Ze.

After thinking about it, Layton simply sat on the edge of the bed, spread his legs, and let Gu Ze sit on his lap with his butt hanging in the air, so that he would not touch him.

"Let me sit by myself. It's inconvenient to eat like this. It's just a little uncomfortable. It's nothing." Gu Ze said with a smile.

Layton shook his head, picked up the porridge bowl, and fed it to Gu Ze clumsily.

Gu Ze smiled: "I'm not a child, I can eat by myself."

Layton brought the spoon to Gu Ze's mouth, and Gu Ze had no choice but to open his mouth.

After two or three feedings, Layton became proficient in his movements.

After a bowl of porridge had bottomed out, and he ate a lot of vegetables, Gu Ze put his arms around Layton's neck and kissed him.

"You eat yours, I'll do it myself."

After saying that, Gu Ze got off Layton's lap, sat next to Layton on the bed, picked up his chopsticks and continued to eat. He had consumed too much in the morning. I'm hungry.

Seeing this, Layton had no choice but to eat his own.

Gu Ze ate more than usual, and Layton had a smile in his eyes, but he still stretched out his hand to touch Gu Ze's stomach, which was bulging.

"Don't sleep yet, you're too full." Layton stood up to pack the dishes and put them into the dining car.

"Then I'll go down with you for a walk," Gu Ze didn't know what the Baron's Mansion was like, and wanted to go out and have a look.

Layton nodded, watching Gu Ze put on his home clothes, he pushed the dining car with one hand, and led Gu Ze out with the other.

They lived on the second floor. Gu Ze looked up first. There was another floor above. A maid came over and saluted Gu Ze, "Master Zhengjun."

Gu Ze greeted her with a smile, and then the maid took over. He took the dining car from Layton's hand and left.

"There are not many servants in the baron's mansion," Layton said.

Gu Ze nodded and said, "Well, it's pretty good, as long as there are enough people."

Layton and Gu Ze walked down, talking about the situation of the baron's mansion as they walked. In fact, these were originally reported by the housekeeper to Zhengjun , Gu Ze also knew, but Layton wanted to say, and he was willing to listen.

The Baron's Mansion has a butler and two drivers. The drivers are replaced in turn. Usually, one is responsible for the travel of the owner of the Baron's Mansion, and the other drives to the manor to deliver goods.

In terms of servants, there are four male servants and four female servants. The male servants are led by the servant Jiang Chen, and the maids are led by Lin Xia. If you have anything to do, you can go to these two people for orders, and you can go to them if you want to buy anything. explain.

On the other side of the kitchen, there are two cooks, one is in charge of the master's meals, and the other cooks for other people in the baron's mansion.

There are also two helpers. If there is not enough manpower during the festival, one or two temporary cooks and helpers will be recruited, but they are not used in normal times.

What Layton said, Gu Ze wrote down one by one. Although there is a housekeeper, everything can be taken care of, but sometimes, he himself has to worry about some things, so he can't be ignorant of everything.

Seeing that Gu Ze was listening seriously, Layton couldn't help rubbing Gu Ze's head, and said, "Actually, if you don't want to take care of these, the old housekeeper is here, and I, you can just do what you like." Gu Ze's eyes

brightened After a while, it was sweet in my heart, his Layton is the best.

"Well, I see, you're here."

Gu Ze nodded obediently, his brows and eyes curved into a smile, and he looked around. A few servants he had just met walked out, but no one looked this way.

Standing on tiptoe, Gu Ze kissed Layton on the lips, and it fell apart instantly.

After the kiss, Gu Ze pinched Layton's cheek, and turned to look at the layout of the lobby on the first floor.

After being ripped off and then pinched, Layton sighed, he was getting stronger and stronger, and he didn't know what to do next, but there was a smile in Layton's eyes.

Avar Star was colder than Emperor Star, Gu Ze saw a fire burning in the fireplace in the hall, and there were yards of neatly chopped firewood beside it.

There is no need for a fireplace for heating, but unlike the Dixing Gu family, Gu Ze looks at this fireplace and feels a warm feeling. Standing in front of the fireplace, his whole body is warm, and so is his heart.

Layton looked at Gu Ze's side face illuminated by the fire, moved in his heart, leaned over and kissed it, it was soft and sweet.

Without waiting for Gu Ze to turn his head to look at him, Layton picked up an iron hook-like thing leaning on the side, pushed aside the fire, and pulled out a pitch-black iron box from inside.

Opening the burnt iron box, which was somewhat deformed, Gu Ze saw something like roasted plant roots with blackened skins inside.

Layton took out a medium-sized one, peeled off the scorched outer skin, revealing the red flesh inside, steam came out, looked very hot, but Layton held it directly in his hand.

"Isn't it hot? Why did you just pick it up?" Gu Ze stretched out his hand and touched it. It was really hot.

Layton smiled and shook his head, the temperature was nothing to him, "This is a sweet potato, try it."

Gu Ze wanted to take it, but Layton said: "It's hot, I'll eat it with you ."

After speaking, Layton blew on the peeled sweet potato first.

Gu Ze lowered his head, and took a small bite of Layton's hand, it was sweet and soft.

"Delicious," Gu Ze looked at Layton and smiled.

In fact, whether it is delicious or not is only related to the person in front of him. Even if life is not good, as long as Layton is around, anything is good to eat.

Besides, his Layton is capable and self-motivated, and he will not let him suffer, and their life will get better and better.