Joyride

Pairing- Taffy!Racer Dream x Vanilla!Y/N

(414 words)

After races, Everyone need time to cool off. I mean, those races are really intense afterall. And that includes you, Y/N. You would be holding your 2nd place medal up high in your hands, Showing the whole crowd what you've earned. Watching as other competitors would be heading back to the garage.

"Didja see that?! That turn was insane-- I'm telling you!" Quackity was bragging to you, At least that what it sounded like.  "Yeah,Yeah, I saw." You'd reply with a smile, as your eyes would drift over to Dream. He has his mask over his face just like he did befor. You've seen how he plays, And it's not nice. He was talking with 2 other racers. George, And Sapnap. Not like they really matter though.

"Ahh... Well, Nice talk Y/N!" Quackity walked away before you could say anything. You sighed, And leaned on your tool holder, Starring at Dream. You actually couldn't quite tell what about him caught your eye. Was it the way he looked? Oh, maybe even his laugh? No matter how hard you tried, You couldn't understand.

As you were lost in thought, You realized he wasn't there anymore. You're eyes wandered around the room, Wondering where he could've went, Until.

"Got a problem?"

Ah yes, In classic main character sense he walked behind you, Making you turn your head fast. His friends had left, nowhere to be seen by the looks of it. You looked up at the masked figure now in front of you. You looked around the garage, No one was around. Which somewhat surprised you. "I'm so sorry-"  He cut you off before you could continue.

"Why don't I take you for a drive, And you can stare allllll you want. What about that, Dear?" You went red. Did he really just say that to you? You tried not to think about to too much, Tried to decline the offer, But you just couldn't. Your heart decided for you before you brain could think.

"S-Sure." He lifted up his mask just enough to see his mouth, And he smiled. He lifted it back down before he spoke.
"Meet me here at 7:00, And I'll take you anywhere you want." He walked away, looking at you behind him before he left. He was swinging his keys around his finger while he walked away from you.

What have you gotten yourself into?