Cheating in front my boyfriends friends-kayflock

"Hey y'all it's y/n here again I'm finna be pranking Kay Kay and his friends. So basically imma be acting like I'm on the phone with another nigga while Kay Kay gone. Just letting y'all know nobody knows what's going but me so this shit finna be funny asf." I say laughing then setting up a camera in the bedroom just in case. 

Time skip

I go downstairs to the den and sit in Kay's gaming chair.

"Why are u down here y/n." Dougie asked

"Because I'm yall besties." I say laughing a lil bit.

"No tf u not." Setty says in a sassy tone.

"Mhm whatever last time I checked this was me and kaykays house." I say matching his energy.

"Yea ight." He replies

Then my phone starts ringing. It's was my bsf but I changed the name to something else.

"Heyyy."

"Wsp yo man around."

"No he went to the store."

"So what u tryna do then?"

"I can't really do nothing bc you know ppl around"

"Aye who u talking to y/n." Blovee says with a confused look on his face.

"My business. Anyways sorry about that but we can go somewhere once he go to sleep."

"Man hell nah smb call Kay." Cblu says

"I'm on it right now gang." Blovee replies.

"Who that in the background"

"His ugly ass friends that why I gotta watch what I say."

Then that's when blove takes my phone and hangs it up.

Then five minutes later kaykay walks down to the den and look at me with an angry expression.

"Go to the fuckin room rn." He says yelling at me.

"No u don't tell me what to do." I say snapping at him.

"I'm trying not to embarrass u in front of them. Now go upstairs before I drag u up there." He says snapping back.

I just roll my eyes and walk to the room with him trailing behind me slamming the door when we get there.

"Wtf y/n." He says putting his hands up.

"What now?" I ask him

"U over here talking to other niggas now" he asks while yelling

"What are you talking about?" I reply playing dumb.

"You know what I'm talking dont fucking act dumb right now- you know what give me the phone." He says holding his hand out.

"No why?" I ask

"Give me the fuckin phone y/n or imma snatch it myself." He says raising his voice even more.

He ended up snatching my phone and unlocking it to see the contact name I put for the prank.

"I swear bro-nvm u got it nigga." He says then starts packing up my clothes.

"What are you doing with my stuff?" I ask him

"I'm packing it the fuck." He says snapping at me.

"I'm not going nowhere." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Ion see why the fuck u not" he replies in a sassy tone.

"What's crazy is this a whole prank." I say giving in.

"I'm sick and tired of ya bullshit bro get the camera." He says sighing and shaking his head.

Then that's when I went to get the camera that I setup in the room.

"It's another one in the den too."I say laughing

"Ain't shit funny."he says shaking his head.

________________________________

Thank you to the person that requested this I didn't know if u wanted me to tag u or not but yea.