Sea Side Holliday

Story Idea by Symbiotemike

Team RWBY'S Dorm

Ruby, Blake, and Yang are hanging out in their room figuring out something that they can all do together, for the upcoming long weekend.

Ruby: We can go to the public pool again.

Yang: Yeah we're still banned from sneaking in that one time.

Ruby: Awww really?

Yang: Yeah.

Blake: We could go to the new mall that just opened

Ruby: Nah that's too boring, how about...

*Creak*

They are then interrupted by Weiss walking into the room with her hands behind her back.

Weiss: Let me guess you are trying to find something to do for the long weekend.

Yang: And getting nowhere fast, why do you have any ideas.

Weiss: as a matter of fact I do, a few weeks ago I entered a raffle for ten beach Island getaway tickets for three days, aaaaaaand.

She over hand to the front of her to reveal that she is indeed holding ten resort tickets.

Yang: HOLY SHIT!

She then runs to them and stares at them like they are a pot of gold, and then Ruby follows suit.

Yang: THIS IS AWESOME!

Ruby: OH, A BEACH VACATION SOUNDS AWESOME!

Blake: I suppose it could be fun.

Weiss: And it comes with an all expense paid flight.

Ruby: Who else should we give the other six tickets to.

Yang: Well, *takes two tickets* I am giving one of them to my boyfriend.

Weiss: That's fair, where is he anyway.

Meanwhile across town

Spider-Man is fighting the Trapster.

Spidey has clumps of glue stuck to his suit but is still agile to dodge the majority of his attacks.

Spider-Man: This is getting old Trapster.

Trapster: Old!

Spider-Man: I mean this is the fourth time this week, I think it might be more beneficial for both of if we spaced out our battles a little, and let some other supervillains have a go.

Spidey then spins a couple of webs at his two glue guns, jamming them.

Spider-Man: Think about it.

Trapster: NO I am not going to lose this time!

HE then just holds down the triggers on his glue guns, making them shake uncontrollably,

Spider-Man: Trapster, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Trapster: AHHHHH!

Spider-Man: NONONONONONO ITS GUNNNA....

SPLAT

Timeskip

Y/n then swings back to his apartment, but not in the best of mood because he is covered in glue.

Y/n: Ahhhh, this is going to take forever to clean up.

He walks to the bathroom and changes into his casual clothes. and popes his suit into his bathtub making a big spat.