season 1

*you just noticed the campbells moved in and their names are griffin campbell sarah campbell yin campbell wyatt campbell zoey campbell and ben campbell... your name is y/n and ur a dunn ur family names are: topher dunn jess dunn harper dunn and ur y/n you saw they moved into the old tremont u always knew being the middle child yin and you were both middle childs so was zoey u three became friends in a whole week u and harper were friends with the campbells but ur mom didnt like u being over there you weirdly always knew why.. but you didnt listen even if it was where u dad died..*

y/n hey mrs campbell

sara campbell: hello y/n zoey and yin are upstairs in zoeys room

y/n ok!

*griffin and harper were banned from seeing eachother but u werent banned from going there because you knew what to keep going there unlike harper and griffin harper and griffin snuck off time traveling while you were just at the tremont hanging with yin.. but then harper and griffin got caught u snuck with zoey wyatt and yin to see whats happening...*

griffin: play card and..

harper: to have our first kiss

*you knew something was up they were lying but when u and ur mom and harper went home you went to talk with harper*

harper: what y/n

you: i know you lied harper u snuck off to time travel

harper: h-how'd you know

you: me and yin found it last night.. i know you like griffin though..

harper: how the heck do you know..

you: maybe u should try and find grandma maries box.. she saved everything...

harper: how..

you: well... you should know..