17

𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜'𝐞 𝐉𝐦𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 |𝟐𝟏|
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

Laying on his muscular chest feeling his heart beat I felt at peace laying under him. I placed my other hand on his chest and got closer to him as I placed a kiss on his lips.

" We gotta get up boo " I said gently tapping him.

" Mhh" He grabbed me by waist pulling me closer almost tossing me over with him. " No !" I said laughing.

" Come on it's 12:00pm we need to get up and eat something " I said grabbing his hands trying to get out of bed.

" Couple mo minutes' I promise " He said trying to pull me back torwards him again.

" Glee , No come on get up we overslept" I placed my hand on my hips sinking the other one.

" Aight damn " Ge said getting up stretching.

" I slept good ass fuck under you " He said smiling.

I blushed a little bit sending butterflies in my stomach. " Thank you , i'm glad I can provide you a place to sleep at" I said kissing his cheek.

Last night I got a late call from Ge'mani asking me can he come over. I was confused at first because I simply didn't trust him nor his little girlfriend after everything that went on.

Once I let him in my apartment I felt bad after he explained to me everything. He didn't tell me why , but he told me him and Nelle had broken up and he think it's for good.

Once I asked him why he didn't let me know.. He also didn't even let me go off on her nor call her different type of slurs.

No one knew he was staying here , He still doesn't believe this is child. But , He said he wants to wait a little while after the baby is born to get a Dna.

Which was perfectly fine with me.

I slid on my slippers , and walked inside my kitchen taking out a pan , butter , pancake mix , fruit , and a sausage.

" I laid your towels out in the bathroom and set out your clothes , I don't know how long your gonna be staying here !" I yelled loud enough for him to hear me.

I buttered the pan and placed the pancake mix in there and added a little milk and stirred it up.

Once the food was done I took out my phone and took a photo to post it to instagram and labeled the caption.
" Breakfast for 2🫶🏽💕 , in reality 3 but lol"

" The food done !" I yelled pouring him and me orange juice in a glass bowel and sat it at the table.

I watched him come out the door with his shirt off and sweatpants on and sat down at the table with me.

" You look handsome , I seen you been taking care of your dreads and working out" I said complimenting him trying to uplift him the best way possible.

" Thank you Ma' , I like that lil shit you got going on to" He said grabbing a fork food of pancakes.

" You can cook , I'm fucking with these pancakes ona'guyz" He said eating up more causing me to smile.

" Thank you , so are you gonna ever tell me what happened between you and Ne ? How long do you plan on staying here ?"

" Listen Ma' I ain't tryn talk about her , Aight ? Ima let shit coo down , & If it's a problem wit me being here gone let me know that shit shawty?" He said sternly which kinda scared me.

" A problem ? I never said that I was just asking , You don't have to be so aggressive with me Ge." I said looking down.

" I'm sorry " He said getting up leaving his phone at the table and walking back to the bathroom. " I'm about to go brush my teeth real quick".

" Okay " I said making sure he left , before I grabbed his phone.

I was going to go through his shit , He thinks Im dumb I hope he's not using me just for a place to stay and then go back to Nelle.

I opened his phone easily , I watched him put in his passcode last night. I went to Imessage and quickly went through him and Nelle message thread to see him he was still messaging her.

My wife💕💍:

Him: You good ??
Him: Ne , I wan come see you
Him: You must be fucking wit another nigga??
Him: Let me find out yo ass is grass🤣
Him: Goodnight I Luh you😘😘💍💍

I looked at the messages slightly laughing to myself as he was texting him self and She  wasn't even texting him back.

" Delulu " I mumbled to myself , I jumped up once I heard footsteps coming out the back room .

" The fuck you doing with my phone ?" He questioned me snatching it out my hand.

" Nothing.." I said lying.

" Nah what the fuck you doing with my phone ?" He said opening his phone checking all his apps and messages.

" Nothing ! You acting like your hiding something !" I said grabbing my stomach feeling myself cramp.

" Hiding from who? You ain't my bitch " He said walking to the couch , I wanted to follow him but I knew I could give birth anytime and didn't want the stress or the fights.

" Fine !" I said limping to my bedroom to go lay down.

Let's see how all this plays out..

——

Comment and vote

Thoughts ? Comments ? Concerns? Any confusion ?