𝙩𝙬𝙤

"oh my god, i forgot how tiring volleyball is." rin said, panting and taking a sip of water from his water bottle.

i look up at him after wiping my face with some tissues i have stored in one of the small pockets of my backpack. taking out some of my perfume and spraying it on my clothes, then i take out my deodorant and put some of that on also.

"i did too, honestly. you want some, babe?" i asked, handing him my perfume.

he shook his head no and pulled out some of his own. i nodded and put it back in my backpack, taking out my schedule and looking over it. after this class i have financial algebra then after that i have band, my favorite class of all time.

rin looked down at me and pulled out his schedule as well. i see his eyebrows furrow and i snicker a bit.

"is everything alright, rinnie?"

he looked at me and rolled his eyes, then sat down on the bleacher beside me and showed me his schedule.

"no, everything is not alright, tsumu!" he exclaimed.

i laughed and grabbed his schedule from
out of his hands. oof, he has health next and then band with me of course.

"come on, health can't be that bad, right?"

"the kids in there are ALWAYS making stupid fucking sex jokes, and, the teacher doesn't do anything about it! so, yes, it is that bad, tsumu!"

he looked very upset so i wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him tightly, resting my head on his shoulder.

"you'll be okay, rin!"

he smiled and hugged me back, resting his head on top of mine.

after a few seconds of that, we get up and head to the other side of the gym, sitting down on the second to last bleacher to wait on our friends. i take out my phone to see the messages in the groupchat.

————————————————————

imessage
"bestie baes🤪"
^view more messages

kaashi🙄✨
are we going to lunch?
or are we going out to eat?

kawa🤪
hmmm?
idk
i kinda want to go out to eat

kenma😒
we should go out to eat
i want nuggies :(

rinny🤨
we defo should
i need a mcchicken rn

atsu❤️
alright
so i'm guessing we're going to mcdonald's?

suga❤️✨
obvi
who do you think we are?
you're driving hehe
<3

atsu❤️
why tf do I have to drive?
also, all of y'all can't fit in my charger!
who has a good sized car?

rinny🤨
i think i do?
idk
my little nissan versa is tough
she has S P E E D

kawa🤪
rin
bestie
you don't have ac in your car
we're taking mine >:)