𝔢𝔭𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔡𝔢 𝔷𝔢𝔯𝔬

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"i'm so hungry. should i at least eat a triangle kimbap?" yoon dohee exits the library while holding her grumbling stomach.

"you need more than some damn triangle kimbap." you make your presence known from your place on the stairs, leaning against the railing with your hands in your hoodie pockets.

"awe did you come to walk me home." she happily calls your name and throws her arms around you, cuddling into your neck with a laugh.

"of course i did. figured you would get stuck working late doing someone else's work 'cause those losers don't know how to pull their own weight in a group project." you pinch her cheek with a playful glare.

"am i that predictable?" dohee sheepishly smiles.

"yes." you bluntly say with a blank look.

she looks away with a cute pout that makes you weak in the knees. you scratch your collarbone and let out a sigh and grab her hand and lace your fingers together.

"let go to the convenience store and grab some stupid kimbap and banana milk. my treat." you give your intertwined hands a gentle tug and make your way through the familiar streets.

"okay! free kimbap!" yoon dohee smiles brightly and happily follows you.

while the two of you walked hand in hand to get something for your demanding stomachs dohee told you all about the sob story of some kim hanjoon, who's aunt died so he asked for money to make himself feel better.

"you didn't give it to him did you?" you nervously ask already having a vague idea of what your too sweet and naive girlfriend most likely did.

"how could i not? his aunt died, it was too pitiful." she shakes her head with empathetic eyes.

"babe, you know i love you with my entire soul but isn't this the same guy who's grandpa passed away like a literal week ago."

she nods.

"and another week before that someone else in his family died and then his goldfish or something before that."

she nods again but more slowly.

"see the cycle?" you lift a brow, an angry scowl on your face. angry at the bastard who took advantage of your sweet dohee.

"i haven't changed at all, have i?" the pretty brunette says with teary eyes. her free hand forming a frustrated fist.

"give me the guys number, i'll get your money back." you bring her clenched hand up to your lips, and press a soft kiss to her wrist. you watch in satisfaction as her tense body relaxes and her lips pull up in a soft smile.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬' 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 ♡ 🎉