0.09

Episode 9: jeju Island

I groan slightly and rolled over in bed when I felt something next me or should I say some one. I open my eyes and saw naze laying peacefully next to me. Oh its just naze. WAIT WHY DIDN'T HE GO HOME MY PARENTS ARE HOME?!."naze wake up if my parents see you-",he cut me off by pulling me into a hug.

"your parents know I'm here they told me to watch you since you couldn't stop crying so shhh", he said to me groaning. "what time is it? "he asked me."I don't know I just woke up",I yawn checking my phone and it reading 7:30."its only 7 but I think we should get up now", I say. "aren't you going to pack the field trip is today? "I say to him.

"yes I will met you at school love you! "he shouted jumping out of my bed and running out of my room. I grabbed my suitcase from the hallway closet and opened it. I packed three outfits and comfortable clothes and sleep wear. I also packed my face oils, hair oils, hair shampoo, hair brush, and last but not least make up. I picked out my outfit and laid it on my bed. I walked to my bathroom door opening it and walking in.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before getting in the shower and Washing my body and hair before getting out. I wrap my towel around my chest and walk out the bathroom when its a knock of my door. I open it to find yin-ji waiting patiently."Hey soo-min it's me can I come in?",she says as I nod."naze was here right?",she says sitting in my vanity chair.

"yes and what are you doing here? ,"I say. "I have been up since 4:30 so I was thinking we could go to school together?",she asked as I smiled."sure just let me get dressed first",I say walking into my bathroom again and putting on my clothes.

"sure just let me get dressed first",I say walking into my bathroom again and putting on my clothes

    (The outfit soo-min will be wearing)

"Arasso I've packed already am I missing anything?",I said coming out the bathroom buttoning my pants."nice outfit girl", yin-ji said as I smiled. I put my favorite pair of white socks with pastel flowers on and my white shoes and smiled in the mirror. I did my hair in beach curls and but mascara on and lip gloss to complete my look."okay I'm ready to go when is the bus leaving?",I ask her putting on my diamond necklace that Rio gave me and earrings.

"mr Hyundai said at 8:50 so we should probably get going",she says grabbing her bag and slinging it over her left arm."ok I'm coming",I said grabbing my purse which was black with gold accessories. And my pink suitcase with beautiful and red hearts. we both made our way down stairs to see my father and my mother at the table."girls you do want breakfast",my mom says.

"oh miss choi I ate already and we are kinda rushing so see you in three days!",she shouted."three days what is happening today?",my mom said."Oh soo-min didn't tell you we are going to jeju island for a field trip!",yin-ji said. We both walked to the door when my mom stopped us."soo-min if you feel sick don't force yourself to eat arasso?",she said to us.

"yes I will bye mom see you in three days",I said walking out the front door as Rio pulled up right in front of our house."get in girls I got you breakfast you can say on the way",rio said to us. We got in and saw the breakfast he got for us."gimbap?",yin-ji whined slightly."Yes its soo-min's favorite and the only food she ate for all her childhood",he says as yin-ji mouths the words he has saying.