A pack of fags(cigarettes), crimson red

Pete au:
I walked the streets down to the corner store, Henrietta was supposed to meet me there, but who cares. I rolled my eyes and took a swig at my cigarette. As I continued to walk I saw that one vamp kid with green highlights... What was his name again... Mike? Probably... He glaired at me and I flipped him off... It seemed kinda out of character. I turned the corner and walked up the steps to the convenient store. I saw Henrietta, Frickle, and Michael there... Michael looked like a thirty year old guy if he had done his hair right... I wond- ima stop myself there...
"Hey Pete" Michael said in his cold heartless voice... "Hey" I said back avoing eye contact... As Michael went in I sat down next to Frickle. "So, what's with Ike" I said nudging the youngest of our group. His breath hitched a little, "He's an acquaintance" he said looking down, I laughed a little in my head. "Got them" Michael said closing the door behind him. As we walked towards Henriettas house, the same vamp was seated in the alie way not to far from where school was. I had ignored the fact and continued to walk. When we got to Henriettas place she had opened the door and we all went up to her room. A couple of minutes after we sat down I felt a tingling sensation from my wrist... I don't cut, so that was out of the question... I looked down and saw the new accessory on my wrist... 'Red like blood, black as night' it read. " what. the. fuck." I said out loud on accident. "What is it?" Michael said wondering why I was looking at my wrist... I watched as Michael came over and looked at my wrist. "No fucken way" he said surprised. "Your tattoo, who would say something like that?" Henrietta said with a bit of offense as a tone. I grabbed my stuff and got up. "Where are you going?" Frickle said confused with the situation... "To figure out what things mean" I said flipping my hair out of my eye.
Time skip: Petes home
"Mom" I said closing the door. "Yes Pete?" I heard her call from the kitchen. "That weird tattoo shit happened" I yelled back, I unroled my sleeve and looked at my wrist. A new one had apparently apperd under it. 'Soothing like fags' what the fucken hell was that supposed to mean? "Let me see!" my mother said, she came out of the kitchen and started to walk to me "Um, what happens if there are two?" I asked trying not to let my emotions out. "Oh my god... I ow your father 20 bucks" "MOM" I yelled kinda angry. "It's going to be fine, you'll find out tomorrow probably, there most likely to be in your college (idk anymore) "I guess your right" I sighed. I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom... 3...2...1..."OMG that actually happened, I, OMG, WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN" I silently yelled. My face was red, and my heart was pumping fast...
          Usually most people know me as someone who never shows emotion, but when I'm home, and in my room, I'm a totally different person. (Sorry if this is going too fast or doesn't make sense) I peeked outside (vamp kid mike lives across from him now) and saw mike walking up to his house, he hesitated to go in. As he opened the door he looked back at where my window was. I ducked down so I wast visable. I looked up a little and saw the door click closed.

(He didn't want to go home and be questioned by his step dad about his wrist or where he went)

Mike POV
          I walked into my house looking to see if my step dad was away. The cost seemed clear so I bolted up the stairs. I made it to my room and opened my door. I quickly and quietly stepped in and shut it. My window was open so I walked over to close it. I saw Pete looking put the window and duck down. "What the hell?" I asked myself. My wrist stung a little so I looked at it. 'New feelings because of you' I read. I think I found my soul mate...

_________________________________
_____________
730 words I'm so proud of myself, this took way to long, but the next one will be posted shortly! Yes I'm posting two today! Hope you enjoyed reading this far! 😄