School is such a bore

Time skip school
Mike POV
I walked into school and saw the goth kids. I walked over to my locker and got my stuff out. My first class was art. I shared that class with Michael, 50% chance he's going to question me. I walked into art and sat down where I usually did. "Okay class, today we are going to draw out our soulmate tattoo, please fill up as much space as you can. Michael raised his hand. "yes" the teacher said looking at him. "What do i do if there's two tattoos on my arm?" he asked in a monotone voice. "Then you write them both down" she responded. We were given papers and a box of high end prisma colors for our table to share.
I took my red ink knife well pen out of my pocket. I painted my paper black and took out two index cards from my backpack, one white one Green. I cut out two tape-ish like shape from the white one and worked on writing down my tattoo on the other one. I glued them down and grabbed my jell pens. I had a red, white and Green one. In the upper left corner I had drawn a dead bird like the one from when i was in fith grade. I was held back in seventh because my dumbass teacher Mr Sexton (idfk) decided to not grade my history project that was worth 150 points. But besides that, I made a medium-sized human heart in the bottom right corner in green, and under the index card I had made it look like blood was dripping down from under neath the card. I also highlighted with white.
I looked down and I saw something new on my wrist. I looked at it making sure no one looked. 'As graceful as a crow flying around the park' I took my well pen and wrote it under the first one. Thank god I wrote the first one top senter and not in the middle. "is everyone done?" the teacher asked. " everyone said something along the lines of a yes. "Okay then, everyone stand up and take your pictures with you. We will show them one by one, give your thoughts about what they had said." she said in her always cheerful voice. She started to call people, one by one...
If Michael had two, and I have two... Does that mean... Oh shit! My face flushed red with that thought, I covered my face and started to panic... I couldn't let him know that, he hates my gut... I think... But that's besides the point, I can't just say, 'oh I have two soulmates and I think I know who they are' that's IRRESPONSIBLE! uhhhhhh, what do i do. "Michael" she called. "Fucking conformist" he responded. I was so caught up in thought that I didn't realize he was right next to me. Did he see all that? He probably did, he's probably more weirded out with me, I have no chance, what do i do? "Uhhh, so I have two soulmates, the first thing that popped up on my wrist was 'like cigarette smoke' which I'm talking as someone who likes fires or smoking, something along those lines. the other says 'like the blood moon, dark and mysterious' I have no earthly idea what that means" was what he said.
He was walking back and we made eye contact on accident. Just then the bell ringed. Oh thank god. I was walking towards my next class, science, I really like science, but I have pete in that class... This will be eventful... Speak of the devil, there he is. He was grabbing something from his locker but it was placed to high. I walked over to see what the hell he was doing. "You gonna continue reaching for something?" I said looking down at him. "Shut up count faggula" he said looking up at his locker. "Ouch, it stings" I said being as dramatic as i could. "What ever" he said looking at me. "Need help?" I asked in a baby voice bent over to be at eye level. "Quit the voice, and I don't need help" is what he said on response to my teasing. "Okay then" I said walking away. "Wait! Uhhh" he said grabbing onto my hoodie. "Could you get my science notebook down" he wisperd. "Knew it" was all I said. I grabbed his science book and handed it to him. The bell rung... Oh shit. We ran to our class and got there just in time before mis pandacrack had closed thesoor all the way...
"What the hell we're you guys doing, making out" cartmen said. "Shut up fatass" said Kyle. We walked to our seats and sat down. I opened my note book and started to mindlessly sketch. I was wrightng down notes to, but i was mainly sketching. "What you got there?" said Wendy coming up to me. Why was she here? Isn't she dating stan or something? "Why do you care?" I said closing my notebook. "Just wondering, who are you going to team with for the science project." she asked. "I don't know, I'll probably do one by myself" "oh that's sad" was all she said walking away. "Mike, get your ass over here" I heard a faint depressed voice yell. I got up and walked over to Pete. "You called" I said in a smug voice. "Stupid vamp kid, we wanted another person for the science project so it would go bye faster" pete said flipping his hair out of his face.  "Who's in the team then" I said rolling my eyes. "Me, Micheal, henrietta, and you if you join" he had said looking down at his phone.
           This will be the death of me. "Sure, why not" I said sighing. "Sooo, my house tonight, k" he said looking up at me. "Okay" that went better than planned.

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝔂 𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓭𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓻
          I walked with Michael and pete, henrietta had to do something and wasn't aloud to go with. As we walked into Pete's house his mom looked around the wall and saw us. She stopped whatever she was doing and came over to us. "Omg, who are these young boys? Pete are these your boyfriends?" his mom asked. His eyes widened and his cheeks became pink. "No mom, there my science partners" he said angrily flustered. "Whatever you say!" she said walking back into the room she was once in. We walked up the stairs to his room. "Anyway, what are we doing the project on?" I said with a slight laugh under my breath. "I was thinking we could do something about frogs, like poison dart frogs" pete said looking down. "That sounds like a good idea" Michael said. "Sure, why not" I said sitting on his bed.

__________________________________
_________________
1155 words! I'll post later today when i have time, but sence the only time I can post is at school or at night it might take a while 🥲