distracting

BASICALLY RUBEN IS PUTTING TOGETHER A NEW BOARD AND YOU KEEP DISTRACTING HIM 🥳🥳

"Babyyyyy," Brooke whines as she sneaks her hands around her boyfriends waist. "Can't you just take a break?" she groans in annoyance.

"Hermosa, you know I have to finish this." He spoke softly. She sighed. "If you don't distract me I'll be done in like 15 minutes and I'm all yours, ma." He looked up at his girlfriend as she rolled her eyes.

She let him focus a little but soon decided to start spinning his chair around. "Ruben can I please sit on your lap?" Brooke asked. She was dying inside, it was so embarrassing. "I miss you." She whispered in a sing songs voice sending chills down Ruben's spine.

"Fine, but you cant distract me okay?" She got settled on the chair and lay her head on his shoulder facing the wall. She felt his hands fidgeting around her back trying to get a good grip on the board.

She got bored after a while and decided to start teasing him a little as a customer came in. It was a little kid who looked to be about 12 years old. He started looking around at the clothes.

She started kiss and suck on his neck.

"Baby, stop," he moaned out and started to tense up as the young boy came up with a shirt.

"Just-" he groaned. "Just this?" Ruben asked, starting to fidget around in his chair. "Brooke." He whispered sternly.

The customer started to look around uncomfortably as Ruben tried his hardest not to make a sound.

He stuffed the shirt into a bag as fast as he could. "Mph- yeah, have a good one man." the struggling boy said under his breath as the younger costumer walked out.

As soon as the customer walked out the door Ruben pressed his lips quickly onto Brookes, getting up and taking her with him as he took her to the back of the shop tuning out the other guys.