A Werewolf Resignation

Dear [Boss's Name], 

I am writing to inform you that I have decided to resign from my position at [Company Name]. The reason for my resignation may come as a surprise to you, but I feel it is important to be honest with you. 

Over the past few weeks, I have undergone a significant transformation. I have become a werewolf. While this may sound like a joke, I assure you that it is not. I have always been fascinated by the world of the supernatural, and it seems that my curiosity has finally caught up with me. 

As you can imagine, being a werewolf comes with certain challenges that make it difficult for me to continue working in a traditional office environment. I am now unable to control my transformation, which means that I can only work during certain times of the month. Additionally, I have a newfound sense of aggression that makes it difficult for me to focus on anything else. 

I understand that this news may come as a shock to you, and I apologize for any inconvenience that my resignation may cause. I have enjoyed my time at [Company Name] and appreciate all of the opportunities that you have given me. I will do everything in my power to ensure a smooth transition and will be available to answer any questions you may have. 

Thank you for your understanding.  Sincerely, [Your Name]