Roy x male reader (slight fluff)🪑

A/n it's 1:25 in the morning rn and I decide to start this story aware I'm supposed to get ready for school in 4 hours and 39 mins. But some you guys requested a softly fluffy Roy x reader so I apply! And how are you guys? If anything has happened in your life's give an update, I haven't catches up with nun of y'all while I was gone lol. Okay lets move on to the story.

Your POV
I look at the time ticking, waiting for my date to arrive, it was my first date with Roy and I felt nervous, hoping and over looking everything making sure everything was set and ready. "He's a little bit late" I sigh to myself, but you knew Roy, you knew him as the kid who would pick on the little kids of the neighborhood, the one who would steal candy from Kevin at the candy shop, and the one who would try to be the toughest one from his small friend group. So of course you kinda expected him to be late. You sigh again take one more look at the time, 1:37. You decide to walk to the living taking a quick look at the coffee table, seeing all the sweets and treats on the coffee table waiting for you and Roy to munch down on. And then you hear out the door bell, this made you excited. You glide to the door quickly to open the door and to your expectation it was Roy! Wait. Hold on. Somethings wrong. "Hey Y/N! Sorry I was a little bit late but I wanted to give your this for the trouble. " Roy sighs, you observe him up and down, his clothes are creased and messy, and his hair looked like a mess too. "Hats so sweet of you Roy!" You take the gift he offered to you into your hands and look up at him, your eyes softened with concern and with appreciation as you looked at him. Roy looks back at you, a tint of blush making it to his face "Whatever!!" He quickly looks away, more red hues making it to his face, you giggle in response, but immediately take a look at him "Your clothes look all wrinkled and your hair is a mess!!" What happened " you ask him, calling him out on his appearance, he looks at you shocked and looks away once again but this time in embarrassment.

Roy's POV
I look away in embarrassment and it seem like Y/N probably noticed. "Cmon let's get you inside, little guy" Y/N Coos at me, him making me more flustered than before "I'm not little!!" I shout out, making Y/N laugh more in response, him looking back at me with a smile, making me instantly flustered. I walk in Y/N's home, seeing that Y/N's home is nicely and professionally decorated throughout the house, as I follow Y/N, he started speaking "So what's making your hair and clothes all ruffled and wrinkled snort? " Y/N asks. "I got into some trouble with me and my gang, but nothing went all, we're all cool now!! " I responded nervously, trying to seem cool and tough for Y/N trying to impress him, Y/N's laugher echoes through out the house and then takes a halt to room, opening the door, which seems to be restroom. "Really? You sure your cool? Because it seems like hat trouble really messed up your iconic look hehe" Y/N giggles, he reaches to a small cabinet and takes out a small comb. "Hat." Y/N states "Huh? " "Give me your hat so I can brush your hair" Y/N states again, giving a little bit more context to what he ment. "WHAT! NO! I am not giving you my hat!" I Huff at him, sticking my tongue out at him, he giggles at me and snatches my hat of my head. "HEY!!" I reach for my hat but Y/N teases me putting my Hat in his hand above his head. Jump over and over again, as I hear Y/N laugh, I see him lower my hat on to his head, with his eyes beaming at me 'He looks cute' I thought, but immediately blushing and putting us into conversation "Why does my messy hair matter anyway, we have a date right now! " I object "Well I care about you, and don't forget, if your parents see you like this I'm pretty sure they would be upset. " Y/N responds, brushing my hair with the comb softly. "Yeah I guess they would be upset about me being messy. I don't know, like why do they expect so much of me?" I ask myself as Y/N has the comb go through my hair, making every strand of hair looks nice. "Well, they are your parents, I'm pretty sure every parents want the best for their child, or at least want you to be better or at least be better than them in any way possible, I have those thoughts about my parents too, but they always have their reasons. " Y/N adds, making a last single stroke with the comb in my hair, he puts the comb back in the small cabinet closing it. Y/N has their hand rest on the top of my head and ruffles my hair up. I laugh a bit and this as I see Y/N blush.

Y/N's POV
I blush in response after I witness Roy's laughter, my hand still resting on his head, I slowly make my hand to his cheek, leaning in giving Roy a kiss, I immediately pull back, my face fully red. I examine Roy's face, his face tomato red. I take Roy's hat off my head putting it back on Roy's head, seeing him still in a flustered trance, I tip his hat down, and take his hand. "Okay let's start this date since we fixed your hair. "

"I stole c-candy for you l-loser" I hear Roy stutter, still in his trance " So that's what got you in trouble? " I laugh out "Y-yeah, but I did it cause I just wanted to be nice!! " Roy adds. "Yeah yeah sure."

A/n: I'm sorry if this story was a little slow but I wanted to experiment like if the reader and Roy actually knew each other for a while, like I used like an example of a real life convo of how me and my boyfriend would have convos, so like a campy sweet talk type of story. Because like idk I just like hearing people have conversation.