four

KEHLANI MAEJOR

Bryson had dropped off Kai early in the morning, and surprisingly didn't try anything more. It was a sad, but good feeling because the way he ends up treating me every time I end up back with him. It's not worth trying anymore, but he will always be my first love.

I was scrolling through TikTok while Malachai was jumping from one side of me to the other. "Mommy! Mommy!" He jumped onto my back and I turned over tickling him, "Okay mommy I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!"

"What's on your mind baby?"

"Do you like daddy's girlfriend?" He asked quietly, and before I could even answer he did for me, "I don't."

I will beat that bitch ass. I smacked my lips, "Why you don't like her Kai Kai? I will beat her ass."

"Mommy!" He laughed covering his mouth, "That's a bad word!" He didn't like bad words ever since his dad heard him cussing and gave him chili in his mouth.

"I know baby. I'm sorry." I attempted to calm myself, but when a baby doesn't like you there's something seriously wrong with you, and when did she even have permission to meet her son at that. "What's wrong with her bub?"

"She's not you mom." He simply said, and I had to hide my small smile I felt coming in.

"She's your dads girlfriend though baby you have to have a reason. Is she mean to you?" I asked, I wasn't going to raise him to not like his dad girlfriends just because they weren't me when I don't have intentions of it ever being me again. I had to be grown even though I didn't think she was here to stay.

"Dad has a lot of girlfriends." He sighed.

Bryson was getting punched in his throat, "And you're meeting all of them?"

"Sometimes I just see them walking out the house." He shrugged. He didn't understand it at all.

"Yeah we need to talk to your dad about that one."

"Otay mommy."

"And none of them are mean to you?"

"No mommy. Too nice." He complained.

"Too nice? How?" Best believe I was about to know everything Bryson has me beyond fucked up and so does his little bitch.