Chapter 3: A New Friend and A New Location

Mitsuki came out of her bed, she still feels Guilty about fighting with her mom, she close to her so fighting with her just breaks her heart. Mitsuki came out of her room and went to eat her breakfast her mom prepared for her.

Mitsuki:Hey Mama..

Marionette looked up.

Marionette:Hey Mitsuki.

Mitsuki sighed

Mitsuki: I'm sorry about fighting with you the other night made me feel guilty..I'm sorry..

Marionette smiled, walked over and kissed her forehead.

Marionette:It's alright love, it was just an argument...Finish your breakfast and hang out with your friends. I have to head to work.

Mitsuki smiled.

Mitsuki:Okay Mama

Marionette headed to work, And Adrian was already at his job. Mitsuki sat in front of the TV and ate her breakfast.

She heard that the great Zapfish is gone and she even saw the lights flickering due to its disappearance. Mitsuki turned off the TV and went to get dressed. She brushed her fangs and put on her eye-liner. She grabbed her gear and her Aerospray and walked to the shoal.

Mia and Maya kept on heckling her behind her back about something, it began to bother her.

Mitsuki:Okay Tweevils, what do you want?"

Maya: Relax, Squid, We we're just wondering where are your friends? What are their names? Chenille and Rose?

Mitsuki: Um yeah, they were on a Grizzco shift....

Mitsuki reaslised that they never came out, she rushed to Grizzco and saw their co-workers.

Mitsuki: Um excuse, have you seen 2 brown skined Inklings, about yea tall?

The co-workers sighed.

Co-Worker 1: I'm sorry but, Chenille got crushed by Cohozuna...And Rose got squeezed by Horrorboros..

Mitsuki heart dropped, her only friends, gone.

Mitsuki: No...No...

Mitsuki ran away from Grizzco as fast as her No boned legs could carry her.

Mitsuki:No...Why...Please..why?..."

Mitsuki cried, nearby a garbage dump. She heard a noise, it sounded like a fish... Mitsuki took out her Aerospray, she walked closer to the noise, she lifted up the newspaper and saw....

Mitsuki: AAAAHH!

She found a Smallfry. It sat there in silence, it looked at Mitsuki. The smallfry ran up to Mitsuki and hugged her leg.

Mitsuki: Aaahhh! No fishy....get off my leg!"

Mitsuki fell backwards and fell on a pile of wet newspapers.

Mia:HAHA! Look at the Inkling Loser!

Smallfry ran up to the Tweevils and cried.

Maya: Eww! Get that fish away from me!

Smallfry bit Mia's leg, then Smallfry ran back to Mitsuki.

Mia:Ewwww! Now I'm gonna have rabies!! I'm too pretty for rabies!

Small fry came back to Mitsuki and cuddled her, Mitsuki was surprised, the little Salmonoid was ruthless to Mia and Maya, but an angel to Mitsuki. Smallfry probably ran off from home and came to Inkopolis.

Mitsuki smiled, even if her friends died to salmonoids, she found a new friend. She befriended a Salmonoid.

Mitsuki: What should I name you?...

Miyuki thinker about what she should name her new friend, she noticed that he had a pineapple like hairstyle.

Mitsuki: Pinapple, yeah, Pinapple.

Pinapple smiled and jumped for joy when he heard his new name.

Mitsuki: You're not so bad for a Salmonoid..

Pinapple turned his head to a manhole. Pinapple ran over to the hole as he saw an old man peaking out of it. Mitsuki ran after Pinapple.

Mitsuki: Pinapple?..

Pinapple jumped down the hole.

Mitsuki: PINAPPLE!

Mitsuki dived down into the Manhole not knowing of the Dangers it will soon bring.

Later on in the day, Marionette came home from work, she saw Adrian washing the dishes.

Adrian: Love, have you seen Mitsuki? It's 9:00, the shoal should've closed by now.

Marionette: Maybe she's out with her friends.

Adrian: Have you heard the news? Her friends died during a Grizzco shift.

Marionette: ...Is..is our daughter..Missing?! The child that I birthed?!

Marionette dropped down in tears, her daughter is gone. Adrian ran over to comfort her.

Adrian: Mari, listen, we're agents 8 and 3, we can trace our daughter and save her, I know it.

Marionette calmed down

Marionette: Grab my Octo shot, we need to find her

Meanwhile...

Mitsuki landed in a vacant desert, she had Pinapple in her arms as she observed her surroundings.

A cabin, sand, Tumbleweeds, and an upside down Eiffel Tower.

Mitsuki: WHERE THE SQUID AM I?!