Chapter 1

Xiao Zhan, also known as Sean, is the grandson of great business tycoon Baoshen Sanren, known for his charismatic personality bewitching smile and enchanting eyes. Just one soft glance from him can make both men and women fall head over heels for him. 
People worship the ground he walks on. But this is not it. He's very jolly unruly, a trouble magnet often seen getting involved in fights and arguments. Why? Simply because he can't see wrongdoing and injustice, he is righteous from his nature. A fashion icon is seen modeling for prominent products. Own many art galleries because he is an artist himself and wants to give the chance to others who are capable. He is a good singer but doesn't perform even if you give millions 
because he doesn't want to. A college student at Beijing University. He is also known as Venus or Aphrodisiac for both his masculine and feminine looks of his.
A perfect combination of beauty plus brain.

It was already late in the evening, almost 
8:30 pm. Xiao Zhan was in his car driving to one of the most luxurious hotels in Beijing, Hotel XXX. Yesterday, he got a call from his cousin and childhood friend Song Jiyang.
Jiyang asked him to come to the party and invited Xiao Zhan on behalf of his husband to be Wang Haoxuan. Xiao Zhan had met Wang Haoxuan a couple of times with Song Jiyang, and they got along pretty well and also approved of Jiyang's decision. A few minutes later of driving he parked his car in the parking of the Hotel where Jiyang and  Haoxuan invited him. Zhan got out of the car and walked into the hotel carrying himself very elegantly. The party was going on on the lawn, which had three entrances, two from the hotel and one directly from the road. Xiao Zhan called Jiyang to inform him that he had arrived, but the call went unanswered. Xiao Zhan felt a little scared since Jiyang always picked his 
call no matter what the situation is. Zhan tried calling again, and after five rings, the call was answered, but before Zhan could speak, he heard Jiyang shout at someone and then painfully whimper. Zhan panicked and asked,"Jiyang, what is going on? Where are you?"
Jiyang again shouted, and  low whimpers and sounds of struggling followed it. Jiyang pleaded,
"Zhan, save me. Please save me............room ah stay away from me bastard 346 Zhan please save ugh-

A slap sounded with that the call was canceled. Zhan was engraged to know someone was trying to molest Jiyang. Zhan moved toward reception he was fuming in anger. The receptionist knew who the young man was and what he wanted because she heard the conversation just now, and she also knew she was doomed if something went wrong.
"Take me to room 346 now," said Zhan in tone. No one can disobey. The receptionist nodded, clearly shivering and leading him towards the room. In no time, they were in front of the room. Zhan ordered her call the security the moment she unlocked the room with master key. Zhan rushed inside, and to say he was angry was an understatement. Zhan was raging in fire the moment he saw the vulnerability of his best friend. Zhan grabbed the vase, kept on the table, and smacked it on Li Bowen's head before Bowen had the chance to react. 'Motherfucker' cursed out Zhan loudly the moment Bowen lost his consciousness because of the impact of the strong hit on his head. Jiyang immediately jumped in Zhan's embrace and started crying loudly.

The receptionist returned back with security guards, and to hell with the hotel policy, she also kicked Bowen twice when she understood what he was trying to do here. She gave the first aid kit to Zhan, which she had brought back with herself, and she felt she was walking on the moon when Zhan smiled at her while saying thanks. After calming, Jiyang a little Zhan treated his wounds inflected by the fucker and asked in a dead serious tone, "What happened and where is Haoxuan?"
Jiyang gulped and started narrating everything, " I was waiting for you and when I saw you're getting late I decided to give you a call but I realized my phone was left in the room so excused myself and came back to room to get my phone but I never he was following me. Haoxuan is still at the party." Zhan asked again."Who is he?" Jiyang replied, "Haoxuan introduced him to me this evening as his old friend Li Bowen. "

"Keep him tied here till I come make sure he doesn't escape. " Zhan said to the receptionist, who nodded immediately and grabbed Jiyang hand after making him wear his tuxedo coat. "Let's go. I have to teach the fucker a good lesson. " grumbled Zhan and started walking with Jiyang.

Jiyang immediately knew about who Zhan was talking. Goosebumps rose as Jiyang saw Zhan's fury, and he prayed for whoever was going to cross path today with Zhan better not piss him because cousin of him beyond anyone's control once furious.

That's it .
Sorry for the very late update, but I was beyond busy. Lately many things happened at my home and I couldn't get time to write but I'll be regular from now on.
Please vote and comment to share how you think about today's update.
Thank you so much for waiting patiently all my dear readers💖💖💓💓