chapter I

(bruce's pov)

         it's sunday and im in my bed. i was thinking about what my parents say all the time. "when are you getting a girlfriend?" "did you meet someone?" these questions always made me angry. i once wanted to tell them that they don't have to know everything that happens in my life. they always told me to get a girlfriend even tho i didn't wanted it. they thought that if they kept telling me to get a girlfriend i actually would. after i thought a little more, i decided to go on a walk so i can get myself relaxed or something, i'm not sure
          i opened my closet and got some clothes; a white t-shirt, black converse and some baggy jeans. i opened my bedroom door so i can go out. i was to the door, almost opening it but my mom asked me: "where are you going, bruce? did you finally get a girlfriend?" i rolled my eyes. "im just going on a walk, mom" i told her. i got out and i felt the fresh air that i actually needed. the wind messed up my hair but I didn't care that much because i just wanted to be myself. i felt someone following me and i immediately started walking faster. "hey, bruce!" i hear the voice behind me. i turn around and i see finney. "oh, hi, finney" i say. his phone starts ringing. "sorry, bruce, i gotta go, robin's calling me". i always suspected robin and finney that they may be dating but i ignored it.

*timeskip*

         after some hours, i decided to go back home. my mother, as always, started asking me when will i have a girlfriend because at my age every boy has one. i ignored her as always and went in my room.

*second time skip*

         it was monday and i had to go to school. i got up and started dressing up. i went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. "bruce come on you're gonna be late! do you still want a ride to school?!" my mother yells. "im coming!" i yell back. i come downstairs and my parents we're waiting for me. "finally..." my father whispers. "bye mom, bye dad" i say, when we finally arrive to school. i open the school doors and i look for my friends; robin and finney. i couldn't find them so i just walked. everything was fine till i bumped into someone. "watch it, motherfucker!" a curly haired boy said. vance. that moment, i got an idea; what if i fake date?
         that idea wasn't the best but it would definitely make my parents mad...oh, no, not the fake dating would piss them off, the fact that it's gonna be a boy. i stop and turn around at vance. i yell his name and he turns around to face me. "what the fuck do you want? im busy!" he yells back. "meet me in the bathroom after classes" i say. "why should i?" vance said. "just do it, vance!" i reply him.

*after classes*

         i went to the bathroom and vance obviously wasn't there. i waited 5 minutes and he finally came. "what do you want, dumb shit?" he immediately says. "well — i don't know how to tell you this but my parents-" then i stop, thinking its a bad idea and request. "continue?" said vance. "my parents, they're always talking about having a girlfriend and others...and i thought of fake dating with a male so they'll be...mad?" i say. "and? do you think i care?" vance says with a serious voice. "well. i want you to be with me but like...in a fake way, we should fake date so i can get my parents shocked." i say, hoping for a serious answer. "sure, I'll do it, i guess..." he said. i was shocked for a minute but then i accepted it. "well, come at my house so we can talk about everything." i respond after 5 minutes of silence.
         we walked home to my home together talking about the rules etc. fhere was only one rule. the rule was: we don't need to be acting like we're actually dating in private. vance didn't came in my house tho, he didn't wanted to just come.

(vance's pov)

         after agreeing to fake date with that boy, bruce yamada, he told me to come to his house. i didn't wanted to enter his home. then, i got out a cigarette and started smoking. i didn't know why i fucking accepted to do it but i did it out of boredom. after walking past his house, i noticed it started raining. "shit" i thought. my home wasn't that far so i just started walking again. i might get sick but no one cares about me, tho so i won't have to worry. i walk in my house, all wet. my mother wasn't home. i get changed and go in my room.

author's note
i know this is bad and short but trust the process pls
also i wont be updating that much because of school, bye 💙