Plans? (19)

~clemont POV~

It was 2 days before the league, Ash had trained with his new Pokémon that would be joining him, and we were now making our way to where the league will be held. "Hey, check it out; it's Brock," Ash said as he called this Brock guy over. I learned that he was an old friend of his, and after introducing each other, the 3 decided to talk to each other and leave me walking on my own in the back listening to them talk and which frustrated me; sure, you can talk to friends you haven't seen in a while but don't forget about your new ones. It's really lonely without having my sister or Serena. I realized how much they mean to me and how important they are. I know it's too late, but I honestly would like to apologize not only to Serena but mostly to my sister I was foolish and childish for acting and saying all those things about Serena to her face; honestly, what kind of brother am I? 

Looking back, Serena would always cook her delicious poke puffs for all of us, and she was like the sunshine of our group; she was always worried about us and made sure we were all okay, and now I realize that Misty could never replace Serena in this group, and I don't know how it all began if we were all doing fine, but all I know is that Misty ruined it all and we fell for it. I think that if the performance had been on a different date, then maybe we could have all been friends. Serena and Bonnie would still be with us, but that didn't happen. I knew I had to do something that could bring us together again or at least try. Honestly, something was a little suspicious because 2 days before all this started, Ash asked me about his feelings and how he had some type of feelings for Serena, which he couldn't explain correctly because it looked like he was more confused. However, now I wonder if he confused his feelings for Serena with Misty. Because of that, maybe he pushed Serena away, but then again, he did say Serena had something to do with what he was feeling, so now i am confused about why he said all those things.

Even I didn't know why I didn't protect her or why i said all those things to her. I should be the one crying for forgiveness, but would she forgive me? 

We were still walking when I heard team rocket somewhere near us I didn't say anything to Ash since he looked concentrated on them, so I walked towards their voices "Hey, team rocket," i said as i stood in front of them "hey, look who it is it's the twerp" said Meowth "I know this will be weird to ask, but could you please help me?" I said, this could either go both ways; they could help me or laugh at me and walk away because i remembered Ash told us that team rocket had followed him around when he started his journey, and judging by that, then there is no doubt that both Misty and brock where there with him and team rocket would know more about them being close friends. "And what could we possibly be useful for," Jessie said; I'm only doing this to see how much we really mean to Ash, i want us to travel Kalos like before. I want us to be a group again. Im only doing this for us. 

 "i want you to kidnap my sister and Serena tomorrow during the league," i said; they all looked surprised. Of course, they would; no one would just randomly ask your own enemies to do something like this  "Look, i know we steal Pokemon but kidnap the twerpettes that is another level for us, but what do we get in return if we say yes," Meowth said  "I don't know whatever you guys want as long it's not evil or something bad," i said  "hmm I think I know what we can do if everything goes right anyway, what are you thinking" "So i want you to kidnap Serena and my sister, do whatever you can do to make it look real just don't harm them i just want to see if Ash really cared for us that's all." "ohh, i get it; you want a loyalty test, don't you," Jessie said as she made fun of me "Yes, i know it looks weird, but i want to be the way it was before" "Hmm very well, but there will be a problem what about her powers and her pokemon," James said "aren't you guys the "experts" on what to do with pokemon since you guys try to steal them half of the time."

"yeah, but this is Serena we are talking about; she has powers now; I have been trying not to be near her ever since that day," Jessie said "Yeah, she is a tough one," James added, "What if we get Bonnie first maybe that can get her guard down first?"  "Nah, get Serena first when she performs; that way, she won't see it coming; then we get Bonnie; this will get her mad, but that's the only way," Meowth said, "Okay, then we got that; now where are we going to take them afterward?" James asked, "What about here? We have to find a place where the press or the people won't find us, I don't want people to interrupt or interfere," I said. "Yeah, sure, that's fine with us now; if something was to go wrong, do we have the option to change the plans?" "CLEMONT" I heard my name being called, which meant I had been here too long, and they were now looking for me. "Yeah, again, as long as it is not harmful, then yeah" "Actually, that's where we were going with the question." Meowth said I looked at them, and then I heard my name again "CLEMONT" "Okay, fine, do whatever you think will be necessary if plan A doesn't work, but please keep this on the low i don't want them to know" "you can count on us," James said 

I left them after saying goodbye, and I went to go look for Ash "I'm right here, Ash," I said as I saw him "Where were you? We were talking, and then when I turned around, you weren't there," he said "I just got distracted and then I got lost don't worry about it I'm good now" "Okay I'm glad now let's go I can't wait for the league cuz this time I will win."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yall really like this story? I'm surprised 

Comment and vote

~Eliza