Dating Big Boys// Yungi Imagine II

Honestly, I can't remember how you met them in detail but it was something along the lines romance encounter. They saved. The wholesome twins finished their reps that Saturday evening exiting the gym Yunho rubbing his palms on his sore knees. "I'm feeling heading to Honey pot to celebrate our workout streak. " He snorted, clearly aware of how ridiculous that sounds- "Dang, not even a pity laugh."

Yunho turned but his mini giant's attention was stolen by another and what a cute other You are-Minnie bashfully ogling your slight jelly jiggle-

The extra inch on Yunho made all the difference. "Oh.." she is a little cutie.

"Woo, Honey, I'm coming. I have to walk there first." The baggage overwhelmed your arms, luxury shopping bags for Wooyoung (Ceo/Boss/Best friend), files under your arm, and Wooyoung's coffee in one hand.

Wooyoung tsked, "Wah, I told you to let Niles drive you. That's a lot of stuff to carry, Dumpling." His slender eyes grew when the clock struck, He gasped. "You've been gone for thirty-five minutes. I'm coming to get you! stand by a landmark!" Wooyoung clicked his tongue-

"Wooyoung! I'm fine quite being a worried, dummy." You giggled, rolling your eyes.

"Cute," Mingi mumbled, embarrassed by his sudden high school crush on a complete stranger.

Yunho on the other hand, shameless would be his middle name if he had one. I don't understand how you couldn't feel the heat beaming from his stare at your shape (Even the good boys do it sometimes). Perfect shape for my hands. He giggled, leaning on Minnie's shoulder in a sassy pose. "You should totally like talk to her."

"What-" Minnie's face drowned in crimson as fast as his adam's apple jumps.

"Dummy?! Yah! I'm definitely coming to get you now and when I get you in this office, My belt is going across your ass!" Wooyoung's anger often slips out in the oddest ways. The sound of aggressive keys rattling alarmed you he was serious. " Girls go missing damn near every day, here and my little Dumpling is not on the menu!"

"Wooyoung, I'm fine-"

"You know what, I'm just gonna call San on you and let him handle you." Wooyoung witch laughed blast through your burning ear.

You screamed slightly, before curling into yourself. "That's not funny, Wooyoung, and unprovoked too."

Sooo Choi San, Yes, The Dilf Fire Chief was heavily intoxicated when he threatened Wooyoung with spanking you if he plucked his last nerve, and Wooyoung (being the demon he is) loves seeing Sannie angry.

As result, You can still make out his large handprint on your bare bottom, Wooyoung now has a new favorite memory, and Mr.Choi doesn't remember a thing.

"I'm already on the way, I'm halfway there." Clouded with embarrassment, You were extremely eager to the point you were absent-mindedly walking into a busy street.

All the while, on the other end, Wooyoung was scolding you for not paying attention and being safe.

You sighed. "You're such a worry wart-!" You squeaked being abruptly snatched by two large hands yanking you back to safety.

You were aghast as one of the giants nearly kissed your hand as his lips aimed for your phone to say. "She's lying. She almost ran over."

Wooyoung actually did spank you that day.

After this encounter, fate's red thread immediately entangled your lonely string to Yungi's radiant bond.

Dating the boys