chapter 1

Caitlin's POV: Hi, I'm Caitlin Mae Jones. I am the little sister of Kevin, Joe, and Nick. I lived with my parents, Denise and Paul Kevin Jonas. Im a werewolf/vampire. My brothers don't know. Im werewolf/vampire. We all live in New Orleans. When we were 17 yrs old. We found out our parents died in a car crash. I was upset. I also found out I had to move in with my brothers. I was not happy. My brothers were strict. I had to move to Mystic Falls. That's where my brothers were. I leave for Mystic Falls next week. This week was my last week in New Orleans. I had to stay with a Foster family until I left to go to Mystic Falls. I was in my room on my phone. I was supposed to do my homework but I couldn't be bothered. My foster dad is strict with me.

Caitlin's POV: I look up and see my foster dad. He looked mad. I gulp. I knew what was going to happen he was going to punish me.

Foster Dad: Caitlin. Get up and go to my room now and sit on my bed. I want you to be sat on my bed when I come.

Caitlin: Yes, sir.

Foster dad: Good now, GO!!

Caitlin: NO

Foster Dad: NOW!!! Or I will make sure you can't sit for weeks.

Caitlin: I DON'T FUCKING CARE!!

Fosterfather's POV: I slap her Hard on the face.

Foster Dad: DON'T SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!!! Give me your phone and go to my room Now

Caitlin's POV: I tear up and got up and grabbed my phone and gave it to my foster dad and went to my Foster dad's room quickly. I sat on his bed.

Fosterfather's POV: I leave Caitlin's room and go to the master bedroom and grab all the things I would need to punish Caitlin. I grabbed a wooden spoon and also the wooden chair and ginger root. I went to my room. I put the wooden chair in the corner. The back of the chair faces me. I walked over to my bed and sat down next to her.

Foster Dad: Caitlin. I hate punishing u, but you pushed me too far. So, stand up and bend over my knee.

Caitlin: Please don't spank me too hard. I want to be able to sit again

Foster dad: Take your jeans and pants off, please.

Caitlin's POV: I got up and took my jeans off. I didn't have pants on. I turn around and look at him.

Fosterfather's POV: I pulled her over my lap. I put my leg over hers. To keep her still. I positioned her bum more up.

Foster dad: I'm going to do 25 with my hand to start with.

Caitlin: Ok, sir.

Foster dad: I'm going to start now.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Fosterfather's POV: I picked up the hairbrush. I brought it down and smacked her bottom.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack. Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Fosterfather's POV: I started raining down spanks with the wooden spoon.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Fosterfather's POV: I started raining down more spanks with the wooden spoon on her bare bottom.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack