THE DATE 😱😳(+misunderstandings)

Sofia leaned against the windoe waitgn for the bus to arricve at sunnshin cafe.
Why did i even agree to this i like fai 😔  (LFMOAMAO WAIT I DIDNT RELAIZE YOU COUDL ITALICIZE EMOJISS) 
finallt the bus stopped and sofia got off. as she walked inside the cafe she spotted kelsang and jesse sitting together and headed towards them. As she got closer, she noticed a third person.
Her heart started to pound. Fai? W-what is he doing here!? 
"Oh hey sofia!" Jesse said after noticing her. 
"hey jesse..." she mumbled, looking down at her shoes. she was too embarrassed to face fai."
when all 4 of them were finally seated, they decided to order some drinks.
sofia pulled up her menu, struggling to keep her eyes on it. She glanced at fai a few times still wondering why he was there. 

"U-uh hi... sofia" fai stuttered.
Why is she here?!? oh no... what if she thinks im on a date with kelesse??!?!? little does she know that ill only ever love her... a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶
fai and sofia awkwardly sat there while kelesse led the convos. eventually jesse needed to go to the restroom and kelsang went with him to help him aim or somethnig

sofia nervously played with her hair, waitign for fai to say somethng. he waited a second before starting. "s-so why are you here? i thought indie was coming..." CRAP  fai thoguth now it soudns like i didnt want to see her..
"d-did... did you not want me to come?" sofia said, trying to cover up how hurt she felt.
"NO OFC NOT!! i wanted to see indie bu- i mean its not that i wouldve preferred indie- damn it- i dont hate you ok??" fai rambled, panicking hard n-now it sounds like i wanted to see indie instead of her 😓
Sofia felt her eyes gettign wet, and, not wanting fai to see, she rushed out of the cafe.
"Guys we're back!" Kelsang announced.  "sorry we took so long, kelsang fought a- wait where's sofia?" jesse asked fai.
Fai got up without saying anything and left to find sofia.
"damn what did we miss??" jesse wondered out loud. "hm. i dont really care. wanna go back to the bathroom?" 

notes:
HAHAHA SUCJ IT AVA  I ACTUALYL DID UPDATE IT!!! >:D
ughh im tired but then again i only had breakfast today 😔 and it was a single waffle...
anyways... me On my way! to read ff or watch movies until like 2 again hehe