𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃 ─── 𝐄𝐏. 𝐎𝐍𝐄

2004

2004

"How may I help you sir?"

"I-um acting like her legal guardian. I'm their teacher"

A young Dong-eun sat in the police station with her younger twin sister Hyun-ho who looked at their teacher as he stalked his way over to their direction with an angry expression. He looked at their faces before releasing a sigh. "Hey. What the hell are you doing at the police station?" He questioned with an aggressive tone in his voice causing Hyun-ho to get more irritated with their situation more." You thought it was a good idea to call the police over some small prank? The vice principal found out–"He inhales and releases another sigh. "What they did was just a fucking prank to you? Ah the fuck is wrong with you guys? Is it because we are poor, you're treating us like some disposable garbage?" The irritation in Hyun-ho's voice was evidence but all the teacher did was glared at the younger Moon while Dong-eun held her hand stroking it to calm her down. "We'll talk later. Come on. Let's go." All they did was stared into his face.

"Sir, help me too. I'm an orphan this week cause my parents are abroad...golfing." The boy across from them said. "Really? Then you should have called me as soon as you could, I'll take him too" was all the teacher replied before shouting towards a police officer. "Oh yeah ,sure". Was all that the police replied with, Both Moon sisters stared at both males as they communicated with one another.

 Was all that the police replied with, Both Moon sisters stared at both males as they communicated with one another

"Didn't I say today was important? I am disappointed by what you did."

"I didn't know I would get in trouble."

"And that's why I'm disappointed. You couldn't handle someone so low."

"Didn't I say that you can only hang out with Jae-jun? If you're bored, Sa-ra too. Did you forget? That the Shaman said you'd get bad luck from people with Os in their name. Son Myeong-O. Choi Hye-jeong. I'm talking about those kids now! Inside. We're running late."

"Dong-eun's here!" Spoke a boy as he push open the curtains as another girl drag Dong-enu into the gym, "The one that you get to see every day

"Dong-eun's here!" Spoke a boy as he push open the curtains as another girl drag Dong-enu into the gym, "The one that you get to see every day." he chuckled as the main bullied who's know as Park Yeon-jin got up from her seat as the first girl push Dong-eun and the boy continued to laugh. "Welcome". Yeon-jin greeted the scared girl as she prayed that her younger twin wouldn't come searching for her. "I wanted to apologize for bullying you, I'm sorry. Are we even now?" Said Yeon-jin with her hand cuffing the scared face of Dong-eun."There was no need to call the cops on us, was there? We got scared." Yeon-jin said as she took steps back as she smirked at Dong-eun."Speaking of which Dong-eun from this moment on, you'll check if my iron is hot enough". And with that Dong-eun starts to panic while both Myeong-o and Hye-jeong hold her in place before bringing her over to Yeon-jin. "Please don't! No!" she screamed out not wanting to be burned but they all just laughed at her plea of them not to do it.

"They'll arrest you, Stop!" She threatened out but all that did was anger Yeon-jin more. She stalked her way over to Dong-eun with her curling iron in her hand. "Hey, now, what's the crime in asking for a little favor? You're making us feel weird. Come on, check if it's hot or not." Pressing the curling iron on Dong-eun flesh causes the sizzling sound of her flesh to release a loud scream.

"What the actual fuck are you doing to my sister?!" The booming sound of Hyun-ho's deep voice causes the group to turn towards her and release the crying girl, "Huh, Moon Hyun-ho are you here to replace your sister?" Spoke Yeon-jin with a fake pout on her lip as she taunts the younger Moon. "You're so sick in the head aren't you?" Hyun-ho said as she walked her way towards her sister's body, "How would you feel if i was to do that to you, oh so great Yeon-jin? To hear you scream for me to forgive you as i press the same iron on your flesh, making you look at how your blood run down your arms making you so fucking terrified." A sadist smile crept onto her face as she see the scared look on Yeon-jin face, Yeon-jin didn't know what to say not even her so call friends knew what to say either was they were all speechless making Hyun-ho chuckled before bending over to help up sister. But when she was around she felt a stink in her left eye.

Blood fell on the gym floor as everyone stayed still as Hyun-ho brought her hand up to her face feeling the blood dripping down onto her palm, "Unnie?" she whispered out to Dong-eun as Dong-eun looked at her sister with shock, but with no response Hyun-ho turned her gaze towards Yeon-jin but all she saw was a smile on her face and with that she launched herself towards Yeon-jin.

Dong-Eun POV

Did you know, Yeon-jin, That your daughter likes to look at the world upside down?

Maybe people can still understand because in some way, the whole world is upside down.

"Does look like the same shoes my mom wears.''

"So, You're her. Park Yeon-jin's daughter. Ha Ye-sol. Hi Ye-sol" Ye-sol looked at me with an innocent look on her face as she was happy about hearing her mother's name, "Do you know who my mom is?" she asked with a cute smile on her face, oh her smile reminded me of hyun-ho when she was happy when i told her i passed my exam. "I think about your mom every single day. There's a type of hatred that's similar to longing and it's impossible to stop."

"Don't know hatred. What does it mean?" I bent my knee to her level and said, "Do you wanna know what hatred is?"

 What does it mean?" I bent my knee to her level and said, "Do you wanna know what hatred is?"

(proofread |✔ )

(words: 1089)