Chapter 14- Therapy Session

Warnings: Supernatural Violence

Stiles waited for a response but no one spoke up.

"Not all at once now," Stiles sassed.

"Linking our minds closer to the Guardians is dangerous don't you think," Bohen asked, "Look what happened to you! We're human and you want us to link to our alternates?!"

"I personally agree with Ian," Noah said, pointing at Bohen with his thumb, "You were writhing in pain after talking to your Guardian. And I have seen you take bullets without flinching a muscle. What do you expect to happen with us who are humans?"

Stiles smirked.

"I thought about that too," Stiles said, "The normal human alternate we need to speak with a Guardian here is Alex Calvert. And I am going to figure out the alignment between Jack's dimension and this one. Once the alignment is made it'll be like floating through space until you link. Now here's the catch, he'll feel you when link with him. But once you do have a link, you don't have to worry about angering him because of it. The only reason it's usually difficult is that our minds need permission from the alternate. He'll grant you permission though, believe me. You're basically already him."

Alex looked a bit nervous.

"What if he doesn't grant me permission," Alex asked.

"Then we use option two," Stiles said, smiling, "We use me. However, the other Guardians will be connected by Klaus, Sam, and Dean. The only thing with Sam and Dean is we need Jensen and Jared for a stronger chance."

"What," Sam asked, "Why?"

"Jensen and Jared are your closest alternates," Stiles explained, "You have a link with them already even though you never noticed. Same with Castiel and Misha. A link was created when we first arrived in this dimension. That's why we all arrived in their homes or places of residence without meaning to."

"Okay, but why are they needed," Dean asked.

"Long story short you're both stubborn as shit," Stiles said bluntly, "Your alternates won't let you in so easy. But with Jensen and Jared, you have a fighting chance. Four are always stronger than two after all."

"So we're using them for power," Dean asked.

"You're using them for intimidation," Stiles reasoned.

"That makes zero sense," Jensen said, shaking his head.

"Jensen, you're a strong-willed mother fucker," Stiles said, "For someone who's a regular human you carry volumes when you speak and present yourself. You are highly respected because of it. While there are a few that speak against you there have never been many to challenge you. You're energy and aura demands others to listen and humble themselves in front of you. Some view you as intimidating because of it..."

Jensen was taken aback by him being intimidating but didn't ask anymore. Stiles turned to Jared.

"Jared, while you have the size to make someone think twice before running you, you're energy is kind and sweet," Stiles said, "In a way similar to that of a giant 6-something puppy. You try to lower yourself to be less frightening to others around you. But you must remember by no means are you weak. You go through everyday shit and have mental issues. But you never give up. You have opposition but you aren't scared to be yourself. And sometimes when people take it too far, you remind them of who the fuck you are and straighten your 6-something figure..."