94. Headlines

"Royal Family and Court Embroiled in Homophobia Scandal"

"Royal Court Attempts to Sue Whistleblower Who Leaked Audio, and Fails"

"Queen Booed as Motorcade Passes Through Stockholm"

"LGBTQI+ Organizations in Sweden: 'If she can't support her own son, how will the Monarch represent us?'"

"Crown Prince's Terrible Childhood Trauma Revealed"

"With a Family Like This, Who Needs Enemies?  Dysfunctional Royal Family Exposed"

"Anti-monarch Demonstrations Planned in Stockholm"

"Public Cries Out For Queen to Step Down"

"Swedish People to Queen Kristina: 'Abdicate Now!'"

"'We Refuse to be Represented on the World Stage by a Homophobe' Say Several Ministers"

"'We Stand With King Wilhelm' Campaign Gains Popularity Worldwide"

"Parliament and Prime Minister Pressured to Vote on Queen's Status"

"Rumored Parliamentary Meetings to Discuss Regency in Event of Abdication"

"Public and Parliamentary Pressure Become Too Much For Monarch; Queen Kristina to Abdicate the Throne Next Month"

"Who Will Serve As Regent For The Next 18 Months? "

"Prime Minister to Meet With Crown Prince Regarding Regency and Succession Laws"

"Exclusive Television Interview With Crown Prince Wilhelm Planned"