Chapter 1

We can see the town of h/n(hometown name) and inside we can see a boy walking home from school and dancing at the song in his earphones.

And as he walk the people looked at him a bit weird. Soon the kid arrived at the house and put his school bag down while still listening to his music. He then stop his music and walk in the kitchen where he see no one.

Y/n:Oh yeah. I am alone.

Y/n walk toward the fridge and open it and take a box of pizza and open it to see that the box was empty.

Y/n:Welp...guess i'll have to cook.

Y/n take an instant ramen and make water boil and put the water in the cup and start eating the ramen while watching t.v. He then put disney+ and start watching peter pan. After eating Y/n get up and put his empty cup of ramen in the trash and continue to watch peter pan.

Meanwhile.

We can see in space a portal open and an orb fall out of it and the orb open a hole where a propulsor exit the hole and it activate propulsing the orb toward earth.

Back with Y/n.

Y/n was sleeping in his room filled with Disney and Pixar goodies. And there was some photos pinned n the wall and when you looked from left to right we could see a young Y/n and his parents smiling at the camera. And as the photo go on we can see Y/n growing up and after the 6th photo Y/n was now alone in the last three photos. Suddenly a huge sound of explosion and a little earthquake making Y/n up.

Y/h:WHAT WAS THAT?!

Y/n grab his toy light saber and get up of his bed while still in his mickey mouse pajama walk toward the country yard and put his light saber on as he see a big crater in the middle of his country yard. He walk toward the crater and see the orb. Y/n then poke the orb with his lightsaber opening the orb making Y/n back away in fear. Y/n look inside the orb and see a weird watch.

Y/n look at the watch and try to reach it with his hand and suddenly the watch morph and latch on Y/n wrist

Y/n look at the watch and try to reach it with his hand and suddenly the watch morph and latch on Y/n wrist. Y/n try to remove it but the watch then start to speak.

Watch:Dna compatible with omnitirx. Readjutsment are required.

The watch then start the shrink just a bit to fit better the wrist of Y/n. Y/n looked suprised and rub it to look at it better until he touch a button and activate the watch. Y/n look at it and look around himself and press it and then felt his body transform. He felt his head burning as suddenly flames appear as his skin start to turn to ashes as his skull gain two red light in the holes.