Prologue

There once lived a Wizard, strong and powerful. This wizard,

Y/n typed before groaning and deleting it quickly closing her laptop and resting her head on the café table.

"Need another coffee princessa?" Pietro Maximoff a man with silver hair and worn-out sneakers asked approaching y/n's table.

"Please, Pietro can you make it to go think I need a change of scenery?"

"Sure thing." He winked moving over to his twin sister Wanda who ran a a hand through her fire red hair before moving to make the coffee with a smile. Packing up her stuff Y/n watched as Wanda poured the milk into their signature take away cups.

"Hope you enjoyed your stay at weird and fast café, come again soon

"Hope you enjoyed your stay at weird and fast café, come again soon."

"Funny Wanda, I'll see you at three for my shift."

"See ya Lang."

Walking down the main street Y/n admired the unique shops spread across it. The café was on the end of the street, across from it was the abandoned Lang Hardware shop to the left of the hardware was Hawkeye archery range, run by the Barton's and their children plus Ms Kate Bishop a young girl who had just moved into town.

Walking past the library Y/n looked inside greeting the librarians Wong and Stephan Strange with a polite nod and smile.

To the right of Hawkeye's lived Kree the towns small hairdressers/beauty salon run by Carol Danvers and Maria Rambeau with their employees Ned and MJ two high school students.

"Hello Miss Lang." Stan the Mayor of the town greeted as she walked past the town hall.

"Morning Mr Lee." She smiled. Looking across the road noticing Natasha, one of her closest friends and her sister Yelena half arguing out front of their dance studio 'The Red Room'.

"Morning girls!" Y/n called over causing both to look over and wave with a smile. As she continued walking, she noticed Sarah Wilson walking out of the grocery shop Aj and Cass following.

"Yo Sarah!" Y/n called running across the road a car nearly hitting her.

"Hey Y/n/n, walk and talk?" Sarah smiled before scolding the boys about running.

"Yeah, any news from Sam?" Y/n asked as they walked.

"Nope." The black-haired girl replied watching as Y/n got a message her own phone going off only seconds after.

" The black-haired girl replied watching as Y/n got a message her own phone going off only seconds after

"Oh my god!" Y/n yelled happily jumping into the air.

"What?"

"Sam's coming home!" Y/n smiled before it quickly dropped, "Shit, my phones gonna die and I don't have a charger on me."

"One second I should have that in my bag." 

Shortest prologue ever......yeahhhh. Anyway this is the start of our One of a Kind Kinda Love journey........maybe i need a different title  idek anymore. Oh and also with the cup i tried ok i can not draw for the life of me let alone digitaly and yeah........hope you enjoyed there isnt an updating schedule yet or at all haven't really decided yet.