Sleepover part 1

Kiara's pov

Tonight was mine and JJ's first time sleeping in bed together since we started dating. It's been a couple weeks since we started dating. When me and JJ were just friends all the pogues would always sleepover every so often at the chateau which is what we're doing tonight. But tonight we've agreed to share a bed. I'm nervous but i don't know why me and Jj have laid in bed, the same hammock and just layed close to eachother on the sofa but something about this made me nervous. In a good way of course. I was excited to be able to do this with him.

It's now 5pm and we're all meeting at the chateau at 5:30 I'm really nervous and not sure what to do when we go to bed. Me and Jj have technically fallen sleep together before on the sofa but it doesn't count we were passed out on weed. I wonder if JJ is nervous too.

Jj's pov

I get to share a bed with Kiara tonight and I am so happy, it's going to be amazing. I can cuddle her all night without any of the boys calling me needy and taking the piss we can talk for as long as we want and it's gonna be great. I'm really excited for it, it's one of the things I always thought about and wanted to do with Kiara. I hope Kie is also excited.

Kiara pov

It was time to leave the house (5:05) so I jumped into the car and drove to the chateau I was thinking about it the whole way there and my nervousness started to become more happiness and excitement. Although I still had some worries like I'm sure JJ also did I was less anxious than I was earlier though. A part of me couldn't stop thinking about it and wondering things like what would JJ wear to bed or would he sleep next to me or away from me in the bed.

I just kept thinking about it until I pulled up to the chateau where Jj met me standing outside the car door.

Jj: hey gorgeous

Kiara: hey

Kiara got out of the car and kissed JJ

Jj: you ready for a long night of cuddles ?

Kiara: definitely

She thought about what Jj had said about cuddling her I guess that meant he would sleep next to her

Jj: I'll get your bag out from the back

Kiara: ok thanks I'll take in my backpack

The pair entered the chateau

Sarah: hey guys

Jj: hi

Kiara: hey

Pope: hi

John b: hi guys

Jj: I'm just gonna take the bags into the bedroom Kie can you give me a hand

Kiara: yeah sure

They carry their bags into the room

Jj: this is our bed for the night

Kiara: I can't wait

Kiara wrapped her arms round Jj's neck and kissed his lips

Jj: should we go and meet the others

Kiara: not yet

They start making out and it starts getting heated until they get interrupted by a knock on the door

Sarah: hurry up guys ! We're getting the snacks out.

Jj rolls his eyes he didn't want to leave the room but he had to