1 (🖕)

—— Growing up Finney had a bad childhood his parents were divorced and his mother took her life which leads to Finney having to go with his abusive good for nothing father who abused him.

—— His father not only abused him but his 3 other siblings Fiona Blake, Finley Blake and Gwendolyn Blake. Fiona was the eldest but had problems with both of her parents not much with her mother but mostly with her father. since she had problems with her father she had unalive herself in her room when no one was home.

—— Finley he was the second eldest and he had mental problems one of them was that he was diagnosed with bipolar and he had to take pills. Pills that had made him feel calm and control, however he never took his pills he would put it in his mouth and act as if he is actually swallowing his pills. eventually he kept doing this over and over again to the point he had unalive himself by jumping off the roof.

—— Finney he was the third oldest and he had to take care of everything his mother, father and his siblings he was fine although he can talk and see the dead. He can't necessarily talk or see the dead I mean like the dead has to talk to him or the dead makes themselves known to him which was weird to him. He started seeing and talking to the dead ever since he was a baby and growing up his dad will scream and hit him telling him that it was in his mind and that everything he heard or saw was in his mind.

—— Gwendolyn also as Gwen for short she was the youngest she was fine but she had weird dreams and within her dreams she would see the past or future the first time it happened was when she 5 and she had told her father which lead to her father beating her and telling her that her dreams were nothing but just dreams

☏ 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗻𝗼𝘄? ☏

(5 𝘆/𝗼) 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗣𝗢𝗩
I woke up to screaming and yelling it was coming from my mother and father like always. It's always like that in this household screaming, fighting, hitting, kicking, bickering and more you could never catch a break in this house especially me I always have to be the one who takes care of everything and 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 no matter my 𝗮𝗴𝗲.
(5 𝘆/𝗼) 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗣𝗢𝗩

—— Finney got up and went to his closet and picked out an outfit which was a plan white long t-shirt and some blue jeans with his vans and socks he than left and took a quick shower before he dried off and changed once he was done he check the time which was 8:40 Am

—— Finney went downstairs walked past his parents arguing and grabbed a box of cereal, milk,bowl and a spoon and sat down and started to put his cereal in the bowl than pour himself some milk than grabbed his spoon and started to eat watching his parents fight over his father not doing shit around the house or looking for a job 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮: For Fuck sakes Terrence find a fucking job!
𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲: Don't you think I'm trying Laura?!
𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮: NO! Terrence your ass is always on that fucking couch! Never moving
At least fucking help around this house Terrence!
𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲: I DO AND DONT YOU EVER FUCKING YELL AT ME!

—— Laura just flinched at Terrence yelling at her they kept going at it though and Finney just sat there eating yeah he had flinched a couple of times when he had thought his father was gonna beat his mother once again but it never happened instead it had ended with his mother slapping his father and walking out of the house

—— Yeah Terrance was pissed but he couldn't do nothing Laura had already left and it was him and Finney. Terrance just sigh and turn around about to go get a beer but he stops as soon as he sees Finney. Finney looked at Terrance Terrance looked at him and they made eye contact for a good 5 seconds before Terrance spoke once again.