cuddling

Y/ns pov

i woke up with carl cuddling me i pushed him over because i like teasing him "What the fuck" carl said getting up "hm?" I hummed "why did you do that?" He smirked and gripping on my waist, i looked at him "if your going to act like this then-" silnce.. "if your going to act like this then im not going to kiss you for the rest of my life!" He said letting go of me. I raised my eyebrows "okay" i said lifting myself up and leaned in to his lips, he backed away but I grabbed his shirt and made him kiss me. I slipped in my tounge in and he immediately kissed back. I pulled away and smirked at him "shit, lets not talk about that, how was your sleep?" He said with a smile trying to chnage the subject i chuckled and pecked his lips again "im still sleeping" i said closing my eyes "great!" He whispered yelled and i felt his hand on my waist, he made me turn around and he nuzzled into my neck "i wish we can stay here all day" i said playing with his hair "mhm" he hummed softly i then closed my eyes until i heard a giggle i opened them to see judith on our bed. "Your sisters on the bed" i said giggling, he groaned. "Judith why arent you in your bed" carl muffled into my neck "i wanted to sleep with y/n!" She giggled again "im still laying with her though" he chuckled "no! Its my turn" i smiled i can already feel carl smiling "but can i sleep with her just for a little bit?" Carl said looking at her she shook her head 'no' i giggled a little "move, carl" she grabbed his shirt and moved him but he acted like he got off the bed i kept giggling, i saw carl looked offended and put his hand on his chest i sat up and judith sat on my lap. "My turn!" Judith giggled carl and i giggled with her. "Have you seen-" rick walked in and saw that i had judith on my lap "hey judith what you doing in here?" Rick chuckled grabbing judith from me "stealing y/n from carl" she laughed "oh really?" Rick laughed with her, rick closed the door and i looked at carl "now can i lay with you?" Carl said with his puppy eyes, i rolled my eyes "i guess so" i said sarcastically he jumped in and started cuddling me again and we both slept all day.

lmao so cute.