Oneshot 2

Warnings:
Cringe writing
Dead parent
Away parent
I believe that's it!
Still using masculine pronouns for Ranboo so it's not confusing-
Enjoy!
---

Your POV

I wake up to a silent house, as usual. I get out of bed and stretch before walking to the kitchen. As I walk to the counter, I see a note reading "Gone for another business trip. Groceries bought. Will be gone for 2-5 weeks. Love you, Mom".

I sigh, Mom is never home. Dad died to an unknown cause when I was 10, which was a few months after I met my best friend. He helped me get through my dad's death. I smile at the thought of when I met Ranboo.

I grab 2 pieces of bread and pop them in the toaster. [If you have celiac disease [Gluten Intolerance] then pick something else] While I'm waiting for the bread to toast, I grab a butter knife and butter. The toast springs up and I get the toast out of the toaster. I bring the toast over to the island and spread butter on the 2 pieces.

I sit down to eat my toast and scroll through Twitter. There are a few memes that make me laugh and few encouragement posts. After I finish eating, I get a ding from my phone, so I pick it up to check it.

----------------------------------------------------------

[Message Layout]

🌟Ranbestie🌟

🌟Ranbestie🌟

Wanna hang out at the park?

You

Sure! When?

🌟Ranbestie🌟

30 minutes good?

You

Sounds good!

You

See ya there!

----------------------------------------------------------

I sprint to my room [Fast as fuck boiiii] and change into a casual outfit and walk to the bathroom to fix my hair and everything else. [If you don't have hair to fix, then I'm sorry for writing this, but slay 💅] I grab a black bookbag and put a book and a F/E/D [Favorite energy drink, if you don't like energy drinks, it's water :)] in it. Then leaving the house, locking the door behind me.

Grabbing my roller skates, [or skateboard] I skate off to the park. After about 5 minutes, I reach my destination. I sit on a bench and grab my F/E/D [Favorite energy drink or water] out of my bag, then open it to take a sip. I message Ranboo to let him know that I have arrived, but not before I finish my drink.

Ranboo POV

I feel my phone go off in my pocket and I go to check it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Message Layout]

Shortie

Shortie

I'm here

You

Ok :D

You

I'll find you

----------------------------------------------------------

I put my phone back in my pocket and continue walking to the park. Eventually, I get there and see Y/N sitting on a bench reading a book. I walk over and greet them with a "Hey!". They look up and I see their face light up. "Hi!" they exclaimed.

"Sooo," Y/N puts the book back in her bag [The roller skates or skateboard are / is already in the bag], "What are we doing?" they ask. "Umm.. we can play tag!" I answer. I notice Y/N smirk "Alright.. TAG YOU'RE IT!". They sprint off and holy crap I forgot how fast they are. [Advantages, I'm telling you] I also sprint after them to catch up.

All of a sudden, right as I'm about to tag them, they swerve left. They look behind them and shout "Hah!". I hear two yelps, one being Y/N, and one being an unknown, monotone, feminine voice. [Who dat 👀] Y/N had run into someone, knocking them both down.

The other person gets up quickly and reaches out their hand to help Y/N up. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying atten-" Y/N starts, but gets cut off. "It's fine,it was an accident," the other person assured "I'm Caylin.". [It's meeeeeee] "Nice to meet you Caylin. I'm Y/N, and this is my friend Ranboo." Y/N greeted. "Hello" I add in.

After talking to us for a bit, Caylin bends down and picks up her [she / her / he / him] stuff. "It was nice meeting you guys, but I have to go." Caylin apoligizes. "Alright, bye!" Y/N and I dismiss in unison. After Caylin leaves, Y/N and I continue playing tag until it gets dark, then head home.

The End
---

Second oneshot done! Again cringe-
Sorry for being late, I've been busy.
Thank you so much for reading!
Vote or Ranboo the Goblin will steal all of your candy. /j
Look for new oneshots that are coming soon!
Follow for good luck!
Give feedback please!
760 Words