2. A "New toy"

Asmodea pov

-You grow up so fast

-Well, if you weren't busy with your firm all the time, maybe it wouldn't seem so fast?

-Honey...I just bought you a Car and a Sl-
-YOU GOT ME A CAR!?

-Sush! And yes, it was supposed to be a surprise when we leave the building, it's in the parking lot. Your mom actually went to get it from the dealership.-I hugged him so tightly I almost choked him, he may be absent most of the time, but I still love him

-Anyway let's leave, the boy should be ready in about an hour so we don't have a lot of time to shop.

I got up from the seat and looked around, most people already had left and the cleaners were cleaning up the blood and dirt from the stage. My dad said bye to the receptionist and we exited the building.
When I saw my mom next to a big, black car I immediately jumped and hugged her. She said happy birthday to me and we talked for a minute or two until my dad hurried us to get in the car to go do the shopping.

-Why I'm in the passenger seat?-I asked my dad

-Honey, you got your drivers licence a month ago, I'm not trusting you with this car for at least another month.

A dumb excuse but I won't complain for now. We got to the shopping mall and went to a shop that sells stuff for slaves. I was here a month ago with my friends looking at collars and leashes jokingly.

-Hello Mira, we're here to buy some basic slave stuff, kinda like a first slave set.-my mom said to the cashier and she lead us to a section with all kinds of collars and leashes.

-Oh this one is pretty-I say as I look at a dark blue collar with silver coloured threads.

-Yea it is, but it's way to comfortable. He's your slave, not your friend. We can get this only if we also get a normal collar.

After half an hour of looking for the most appropriate accessories my mom suddenly wandered off and came back after few minutes. She gave me a basked full of whips, knifes and other stuff this kind. She explained it was necessary to keep him obedient and well behaved.
I just looked at her with confusion, I get that he needs to be obedient, but I think that giving your daughter a bag full torture weapons to use on him maybe is a little to inappropriate?

After shopping there we went to a clothing store, my dad went up to a lady working there and asked if they had a slave section. She guided us to a basement with all types of clothes, my dad picked few slutty outfits(I'm seriously starting to suspect he's secretly gay)and my mom picked a plain grey t-shirt that was definitely to big for him. I chose a classic maid outfit. Our shopping trip was cut short after my father got the phone call that the boy was ready to be picked up.

We got into the car and drove back to the "torture house", my father got inside and I and my mother waited for a moment. After few minutes my father and the woman who tortured that boy came out of the building.

-Hello there Asmodea! I'm Katherine and I was his owner, I couldn't sell him anywhere so I brought him here. To be honest I expected little more then that but anyway. He's 17, a male as you can probably guess, he's very obedient and listens well, but sadly he's still emotional about everything. So here's a key to his hand cuffs and a key to the Chasity cage, I'll be going. Bye it was nice to meet you- she just walked or not letting me ask a single question.

I looked at the boy and my dad harshly grabbed him by the arm and threw him into the trunk of car.

I was disappointed that I didn't even get his name or anything but I kept my mouth shut. After a while we were at our home and I remembered that I needed to update my friends on the whole situation. My dad brought the boy to the basement and told me to wait a five minutes while he gets everything ready.
I gave a quick story time to my friends and they were just as confused as me.

After around six minutes passed I went to the basement to find my dad not so carefully getting the boy inside the one of the few chambers we have in the basement. The boy was on the floor looking at my father with horror in his eyes, his hands were shaking and I could see tears forming in his eyes, and I won't lie, he looked kinda cute this way.

My dad gave me a small box and left quickly to answer the phone, I looked at the boy and then at the box. But before I had time to open it my dad came to say that there was a ducking crash or something in the building of their company and they have to go immediately. I was used to it already but com one, on this day?!

-Bye... good luck I guess?- I turn to my dad as he leaves and I hear the basement door close. I walk towards the boy who's now shivering from fear, I look down at him for a moment. I put down the box and try to touch the boys cheek, he has a few bruises on his face and a lot more on his body, he's also covered in cuts but he definitely looks better then few hours ago before they cleaned him. But when my hand got close to his face he smacked my hand and hid in the corner of the room crying and whimpering.
I slowly look at him as I see his face expression change from scared to just terrified for his life.

-hey... what do you think you're doing?- I ask as I walk towards him again, his voice gets even more shaky

-I-I-I'm so so s-sorry! Please forgive me master I-I I'll do anything! I-I deserve to be punished harshly, I k-know but please don't kill me!-He cries and whimpers as I get closer to him

-Just because you're here for the first time I'll forgive you, but don't expect this to happen ever again. - I say and boy looks at me for a brief second and then drops his gaze to the ground

-I-Im so sorry... I-I promise this won't happen again!- It almost seems like he didn't even realise what I just said. He's still begging me not to kill him.
After a few more seconds of that I bent down and grab his chin.
-Shhh, didn't you hear what I just said? But now, what's your name?
He stared at the floor in silence and I walked away from him to see if someone made "Your first slave, most important information" or some other type of video tutorial on YouTube.
Turns out there are lots of them but few specific "pro tips how to make your toy obedient"  that seemed to be most popular.

__________________________________
1.Never let them look at your face! It lets them now their place and how they are not even worthy looking at you.

2.Don't let them use the words "you" "yours" "you're", the only way they should be referring to you is "Master" "Mistress" "Sir" or "Miss"

3.Don't use their real name, use something degrading, like "Puppy".

4.For some punishments use every day items, for example a candle or a desk lamp, it makes them realise that if they mess up they can get punished here and there. Also seeing the item they got punished with makes them more determined not to commit any mistakes
__________________________________

That explains a lot about his behaviour, I look around the room and see that it's almost empty, no bed, no table or chair only few pipes and some empty boxes thrown around.

-So, what's your name? The one your parents gave you?

-M-My n-name is Harry...