Day Eight - Unruly Hideout

Never thought a Costco Supermarket would be my safe space from an ambush lead by the creatures.

Sure there was lots of food... but there were lots of those creatures as well. At some point I was even tempted myself to snag one of the nearby bags of food. Before one of the Costco creatures appeared by said bag of food. I could swear I was really frustrated, because I think I was sighing as much as old wood.

This Costco was better than outside atleast, there wasn't much carnage inside the building. But there was some hope. As it turns out, people were camped in the Costco. And I was so very grateful.. that I wasn't the last survivor. Just imagine my surprise and emotion. "I'm not going to be left on the Earth all alone!" I'm currently camped with them, but unlike them, I must make my leave. Can't shelter myself from the whole world of creatures. I need to find her.

Gotta find her in this crippling world of madness that we used to call home. Just wish I wasn't so damn alone. It's all because if I make just one mistake out there... it'd all be for nothing. My trials, my pain, my suffering... all for nothing.

So, before I left, I made a nice polearm of a weapon. It was sharp, bit unwieldy, but very sharp. Best part was that it had LONG reach. Means I don't have to get up close to the beasts. Which is a relief..

The bad news is that.. said polearm is probably not the most reinforced it could be. In fact, the handle could probably snap, or shatter. Instantanously. I am taking such large risks for her.. If.. she isn't alright.. I have to live on for her. Find her someplace safe. Something. I don't know... I'm so damn stressed out..