Best - part 2

TW - mentions of non-consensual actions

*****************************************

Transitioning from best friends to lovers had been quite natural for Cor and I. I mean we acted pretty much the same, it's just that now we kissed and did some other stuff as an added bonus.

We wanted to keep our relationship intimate. Of course, we told our families and friends and that had been a total raucous. I can still hear our moms screaming from happiness as they saw us kiss or hold hands the night we told them. Claudia and Christie were less surprised, knowing our history. And his friends were nonchalant too. However, for the most, we kept what happened between us, between us. Of course, I talked to my mom and Claudia about our relationship but there are things we kept only between us. I really loved the intimacy.

Surprisingly, after announcing to our parents we were dating, they didn't impose on us any strict rules like 'leave the door open at all times' or anything like that. Which is why we were currently at his house unsupervised because his mom was out of town for a business trip and his dad was on a fishing trip with one of his childhood friends. Cor had a late practice and has been taking a power nap for the past 20 minutes while I was making toast for him to eat as soon as he woke up.

Some weeks we were so busy that little moments like these meant everything.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even hear him coming down the stairs or feel his presence until he snaked his arms around me. Which of course startled me.

'Didn't mean to scare you baby' Cor said chuckling against my neck, which made me relax in his embrace.

I turned around to face him and put my arms around his neck while his arms encircled my waist.

'Hi' I said smiling up at him.

'Hi baby' He replied with his beautiful smile.

His head inched its way towards mine while his eyes flickered down to my mouth. I parted my lips slightly and my eyes fluttered shut down so he took this opportunity to catch my lips with his mouth and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back and brought my hands up to pull at his bed hair. His hands roamed under my pink tank top while his body pushed mine lightly so that I was leaning on the counter. We broke off our kiss for a few seconds so I could hamp myself up on the counter. I parted my legs so he could be in between them and closer to me. We continued our make out session with my hands tangled in his hair and his resting on my thighs. I was getting hotter by the second, our chests were heaving rapidly and since I knew where this was headed, I pulled away from his lips, which made him groan, and rested my forehead against his.

'Why did you pull away' he said as his eyes bore into mine.

'I don't wanna have sex on your kitchen counter babe.' I said matter-of-factly.

'Why not?'

'Cor...'

'I mean we've had sex weirder places' he replied smiling.

'Yeah but count this weird place out.' I said as I rested my head against a cupboard door.

We stared at each other smiling for a few seconds before he spoke up.

'Are we still going to Christie's? We could just chill at home. Watch a movie.' He tried to bargain.

Christie was throwing a party with no apparent purpose but I had already said I was gonna be there so I couldn't just cancel on her.