NSFW; Eve and Crow

Evelyn made her way out of her office for lunch, and headed towards the Bazaar.

After picking up lunch, she happened to hear something on the way back; grunting and groaning, as if someone were hurt.

She followed the sound to the little alcove under Hawthornes' and Louiss' perch, and in there she found Crow; nearly buck naked, dripping with sweat, doing push ups. A myriad of other exercise equipment could be found in there as well. Glint rested on a nearby table with a stop watch

Evelyn observed as her metal cheeks began to glow red hot, eyes brightening in lieu of widening. She almost gets the courage to go down and talk to him before Nolan appears in front of her, whispering.

Nolan; "The hell do you think you're doing?"

Evelyn, clearly hot and bothered, whispered in reply.

Eve; "Are you seeing this? I need to go down there!"

Nolan; "No, you need to get back to the office.*

Evelyn, still whispering; "But he's hot!"

Nolan; "And you are still behind on your work from yesterday."

Eve almost ignores him and walks past, but Nolan stands his ground.

Nolan; "Don't listen to your body, listen to your mind. Listen to me!"

Eve stops a moment to think, watching Crow come to a kneeling position and running a towel over his hair. Eve inhaled sharply as she looked at his toned from, instinctively reaching a hand between her legs... Until Nolan rammed into her face, square between the eyes.

Nolan; "No! Get back to work!"

Evelyn; "Gah, fine! I'm going."

Eve begrudgingly went back up the stairs as Crow removed the towel from his face, still breathing heavily from the workout, looking around after hearing Evelyn faintly.

Crow; "... Glint, did you hear something?"

Glint; "... No?"

Crow; "... Huh."