NSFW; Eve uses Strand

Evelyns' ship left orbit from Neptune towards Earth, heading towards the Tower. Upon her ship going into the hangar, she transmatted herself into the security booth, holding out her hands.

Eve; "... What the hell was that?"

Nolan; "I don't know... But I'm going to grab the Sunday paper, you have fun figuring out what it is."

Nolan appeared over her shoulder and took off through the open window. Evelyn held her right hand up to the light, watching as her fingers danced through green filaments that seemed to fade in and out of existence. She grabbed hold of a few of them, materializing a small mote of matter, looking as though it was weaved together. She released her grip on it and it unraveled, disappearing back into the strings. Had she the facial muscles, she would've smirked before going over to the central table and writing a note, saying that she was clocking out early.

She took the elevator down from the wall and took her Sparrow to her apartment in the City. Once she's inside her room, she creates a seal over her door with Stasis, then quickly stripping to bare naked.

She grabbed a small vibrator and used the green filaments to hold the battery to her inner thigh. She tested the security of the strands; they held firm, even as she tugged with all her Exo might. Satisfied, she went to lay on her bed and gently inserted the vibrator, letting out a quiet moan.

Shortly after turning it on, she reached into the emerald weave once more, causing her arms and feet to be tied to the bedposts, a band of the wires coiling over her mouth and nose, muffling her moans and groans of pleasure. She writhed in pleasure as the vibrator went about its' business, squirming and bucking her hips.

Almost half an hour passes before she unbinds one of her hands, reaching down and turning up the vibrator to medium strength, using Strand to bind her arms to her side and suspend her legs in the air. She leaned her head back in pleasure, her muffled groans filling the room, a thin layer of Stasis on her door the only thing preventing the noise from escaping her room.

Another hour passed before Eve loosed her right hand once more, turning the toy to its' highest setting, adjusting her binds a final time, strapping her legs together and her arms again to her sides with green wires, writhing and moaning loudly as emerald filaments coiled themselves around her waist and neck. She bucked her hips, struggling and squirming as the vibrator drove her to orgasm, again and again, all through the evening and night.

By morning, Eves' sheets were stained from her synthetic fluids, her arms still pinned to her sides and legs tied so close together they couldn't move independently. Strand also was coiled around her abdomen, and it was tight enough around her neck it was akin to someone lustfully holding her there. She was gagged by it as well, her eyes dimming and brightening slowly in euphoria. Her vibrator had long since run out of power, but just the feeling of being bound was pleasurable enough for her. The only other though that entered her mind was that the vibrator had a battery life of 12 hours, and she had just replaced the battery prior to her little session. She was brought out of her stupor when she heard a voice behind her, her eyes going wide.

Nolan; "WHAT, THE ACTUAL, FU-"