The legend of the succesful immigrant

In the words of the famous immigrant known as Mohammed D prophet. At the days of his execution by the border patrol, he smiled. As his final moments was coming, he made a speech.

"I have hidden my final treasure! In europe!"

and after thoose words were said, thus began the great immigration era. A battle between border patrol and immigrants. Which immigrant will reach the treasure first. The treasure named THE EUROPE PIECE!

The clam waters around a island found in the east blue. A man in small boat is approaching the island. He dawns a hat made of straw, having a red ribbon around it. He gives a cheerful smile and steps upon the island, he look around a bit feeling the clam breeze on his skin. He sees a small village in the distance, with a border patrol stronghold in the center of it. He enter the local square and look on his surroundings. Its a cozy yet busy place, with a local tavern and shops. He enters the tavern with a loud "hello my friends!" He gets stared down and some people get aggressive. "relax my friends!". They don't relax and one guy stands up and asks "Oi are you an immigrant?" He stares him down, of course Lufahmed dosent realize it but its the feared immigrant hunter Zomar who uses the feared 3 sword style. "Yes! I will be the king of immigrants!" Zomar draws his sword out of the sheathe and does a swift strike at Lufahmed, he quickly dodges to the side. "hey relax my friend, I don't wanna fight, I wanna recruit you!" Zomar looks at him puzzled for a second "Ha! Recruit me? I am the feared immigrant hunter, Zomar!"

He chuckles as he draws his other blades. Holding a sword in each hand, and one in his mouth. "Wow! That is a cool style!" says Lufahmed "Shut up" Zomar rushes at Lufahmed doing precise cuts at him. Lufahmed dodges them all and prepares a strike "Gumu Gumu no punch!" It launches at incredible speeds toward Zomar and he gets hit right in the gut. He loses his breath but gets up and runs at Lufahmed. Swinging his sword at him. Lufahmed launches another pistol but misses and instead hits the bartender behind him "Sorry!" Zomar now has a clear opportunity to strike him, he launches a swing at him but it didnt go through his skin, it stopped before reaching him. Lufahmed reaches into his pocket and pulls out a badly damaged quran. "Hehehe!"And does a punch at Zomar. It hits him square in the jaw, knocking him to the ground. "The power of allah never lets me down!"

Part 2 is coming guys the name of that chapter is "the halal cook sanjallah"