SFW; Eve and Brian

Evelyn slowly opened her eyes, letting out a quiet groan. Her vision was blurry; last thing she could remember was a Hunter leaping down from overhead and striking her in the face with some kind of bludgeon. She attempted to call for Nolan, but could only muster some muffled speech; her mouth was gagged by some kind of emerald filament.

Eve; "Mmm!"

She then attempted to reach for her face... but found her arms were bound to her sides by the same neon green wires, as were her ankles tied together. She squirmed weakly, her mind still a little hazy as she examined her surroundings.

She was in a cave of some kind, no way to tell where... and there was a Cabal satellite dish inside; the same kind used in the Europan pyramid to suppress Darkness. She leaned her head back with a sigh, and then felt there was something clamped against the back of her head. She brushed it against the wall behind her to try and feel its' silhouette; it was a light suppression device, meant to clamp around a ghost.

It was then she saw the same Hunter drop down into the middle of the room, letting out a quiet chuckle.

"... Took quite a bit of work to get you here... That's what I like about you, y'know? You'll use damned near anything to get out of a tight spot."

Eve squirmed vigorously as the Hunter approached, trying to push her arms away from her sides, but to no avail.

"So I gotta make sure I got damned near everything off limits... It's worth every second, though. Every drop o' sweat."

The Hunter continued getting closer, kneeling down in such a way he was practically straddling her lap, his voice hushed now.

"People look up to ya, darling... myself included. I hate to do this to ya... but you more do it to yourself; I know how much you try to get the upper hand."

He reached a hand out for her, but hesitated before he could touch her faceplate.

"It's too bad, really..."

Eve; "Mmmph!"

"... Heh... maybe in another life, it could've been you and me against the world."

He stood, and Eve let out a relieved sigh.

"Oh, don't give me that! I wouldn't do that to you... Wouldn't want to hurt your pretty little face..."

Evelyn raised an eyebrow as she looked up at him.

"... More than necessary! Hah!"