SFW; Krosis and the Gilded Coven

Volth slowly opens his eyes after awaking from unconscious, letting out a guttural groan. He attempted to bring a hand to his face... But found his arms were bound above his head in emerald green filaments. He looked around and saw he was strung up in a web of Strand, the wires visible all throughout the cave. To his left, Selki, wrapped up to the point of complete immobility and unable to speak. And to his right, Ir Qalaka, completely cocooned in the strings.

He struggled against the bonds with gritted teeth as a silhouette lowered down from overhead; an Eliksni with minimal armor and a left foot made from red cables and black triangular prisms. Her lower hands were free as her upper hands allowed her to descend with fistfuls of Strand. Her face was visible as she got closer, bearing a sinister and sultry grin.

Volth; "Unhand me betimes, thee whelp! Thou knoweth not what thee doth!"

Eliksni; "Oh, I think I know very well what I do... Your weapons are mine, I just dropped by to say hello. It's very nice to start a new stash all over again..."

The Eliksni came closer and dragged her lower hands down Volths' torso from his clavicle, and she chuckled lowly.

Eliksni; "Too bad your precious little worms can't save you from this."

Volth let out a growl as he pulled his leg forward and kicked the Eliksni, knocking her onto her back.

Volth; "Keepeth thy hands off me! Lest thee wish to loseth those folk!"

The Eliksni stood and furrowed her brow in disdain. She pulled a device off her back and flicked a latch, causing the handle to extend and turn it into a large pole. An orb of Stasis energy formed near the front, and a Stasis crystal soon grew into the shape of a Glaive blade.

Eliksni; "Don't you dare disrespect me again!"

She thrust the blade forward and stabbed Volth in the chest, about where the heart would be on a Human. She flicked her wrists as Volth shouted in pain, breaking the blade off and another grew in its' place shortly after. Volth looked down to see his green blood drip onto the floor from either side of the wound as the Eliksni used her lower right hand to twist the shard, making him shout in pain before removing it. The blood gushed out, and the Eliksni watched with wide eyes and a wide grin as he struggled to keep his head upright, hearing the muffled screams of Selki in the background.

Volth; "Thee not knoweth... Who is't i am...?"

Volths' body then went limp as he expired, and Selki continued to struggle against the emerald web. The Eliksni wandered over, collapsing her Glaive and mounting it on her back again, shushing Selki as she began weaving Strand over her eyes. She stopped when she heard a whoosh, like a transmat. She'd see a Ghost... Made from Hive bone and magic, swirling its' shell before releasing a shockwave of resurrecting Light. Volth was freed from his bondage and he immediately lunged over to headbutt the Eliksni.

Volth; "I'm a swarm prince, wench!"

The Eliksni got to all sixes and looked up to see Volth summon his Void shields and throw them over Selki and Ir Qalakas' heads, freeing them from the web. The Eliksni took a few panicked breaths before going for her back again, pulling out a Mote of Dark and throwing it at her feet. The mote broke open, summoning a Taken Ogre as she used Strand to pull herself away, slinging out of the cave.

Volth put up his shields to absorb the Taken blasts from the Ogre as Selki quickly got to her feet, using her dodge to rapidly go out of cover and hurl three pairs of Solar daggers at the Ogre, exploding on impact and knocking it back. Ir Qalaka finally came to her feet and charged her hands with Arc Light, calling down a storm all around the Ogre and disintegrating it. The three of them collapsed to the floor with heavy breathing.

Ir Qalaka; "... Everyone ok?"

Selki; "I'm ok, love... Volth?"

Volth; "I shall liveth... But we needeth to bid Herra and Evelyn... Krosis did flee again."