SFW; Nilzaks and Shirra

Nilzaks walked through the Eliksni quarter with a box carried in all four of his hands, no bigger than his abdomen. He gazed up at the monochromatic Ketch overhead, walking onto the transmat pad that took him on board the Black Moon. He walked through the halls before coming upon an Exo with wide, golden eyes sitting on the floor, and he waved at them to get their attention.

Nilzaks; "Excuse me... Where's the captain?"

The Exo perked their head up with a wide smile, pointing to the left.

Exo; "Captain's on the bridge, sir! With the two Warlocks!"

Nilzaks; "Alright... Thank you."

Nilzaks did his best to give a polite bow before continuing down the hall, noticing the Exos' eyes were slowly drifting apart horizontally. He grimaced under his Ether mask before going onto the bridge, seeing Shirra, Herra and Evelyn, standing around a holographic projection of the Pillory Site on Mars. Evelyn was drawing up a battle plan over the hologram when Nilzaks cleared his throat to get their attention. Evelyn was the first to look back at him.

Eve; "Nilzaks! Is that the gift I asked for?"

Nilzaks; "As requested, from the desert plains of Old North Dakota... Should've seen the size of the flock."

Shirra turned her gaze from the map to look at the box on the ground, raising an eyebrow.

Shirra; "... Evelyn, what did you bring aboard my ship?"

Eve; "I figured it'd be nice to have a pet on board! At least on the bridge."

Herra allowed herself a quiet chuckle as she, too, turned to the crate on the floor.

Herra; "Lilac, dear, do you not think a Ketch alone is enough responsibility?"

Evelyn made her way over to the box and opened the top. The bridge was filled with the sound of bird calls, and Eve looked at Nilzaks. Behind her, Shirras' eyes widened with fear and recognition.

Eve; "Zaks, I thought I said to just get one."

Nilzaks; "I told you, there was a massive herd! I could've filled my Skiff full of them!"

Herra smirked a little, slowly approaching the crate. She was about to look into it before a pair of birds flew out, one drab with a striped black and off-white pattern, the other being a similar color but with a pair of air sacs on their neck, plumage sticking up from the head of the second one to mimic rabbit ears. Shirra immediately used Arc Thrusters to launch herself into the air, grabbing onto the ropes overhead that supported old banners, the cables easily supporting her weight.

Shirra; "Get them out of here!"

The fowl scrambled around the bridge, feathers flying as they immediately ran back around to Nilzaks and Eve, pecking at their ankles. Evelyn levitated up on Void Light to get away, while Nilzaks activated his Stasis gauntlet on his upper right arm, freezing the pair of birds in place. Herra covered her mouth with a hand to coneal an amused smirk, Eve floating back down with a pout as she looked to the torn fabric around her legs.

Eve; "... Sorry, Shirra. I should've gotten a pen for them, too."

Nilzaks; "I'm the one that should be apologizing, captain... I'm the one that got them on board."

Shirra let go of the cable and floated to the ground, shimmering Light drifting from her legs as she descended, coinciding with Nilzaks putting the frozen fowl back in the crate.

Shirra; "I don't mind that you brought me pet birds, Chief... I do mind that it's the one damned bird I've got a bad experience with!"

Herra stifled a laugh with her eyes turned down as she spoke, Nilzaks wiping the wounds in his chitin with a groan.

Herra; "... Would you like to elaborate, my dear Zeus?"

Shirra; "You wish, mew-mew."