SFW; Herra and Krosis

A pair of RUIN-painted Hawks flew in over the old Farm that was once the home of refugees from the Red War, the moon slowly becoming obscured by clouds. Transmatting out of one was a pair of RUIN Operatives; Lightless volunteers, each armed with Hakke auto rifles. From the other ship was Herra, carrying her Trinity Ghoul reproduction in one hand. In the other, a small glass flask with gin inside. The Operatives watched Herra down the last of the flask before stuffing it into her robes and donning her helmet, a Crown of Tempests replica.

Herra; "Operatives... We have a simple mission: investigate the Stasis presence here, and capture or eliminate it. Understood?"

The operatives both nodded their heads as Herra led them into the farmhouse, examining the dusty and decrepit ruins. Lights flickered on at the face of the Operatives' helmets, illuminating the interior. One of them spotted a hologram projector table in a corner, a flashing green light indicating it still had power.

Operative; "Ma'am, holoprojector, 2 o'clock."

Herra turned to look at it and made her way over, turning it on. A voice came through, Eliksni at first, then going to English, a feminine voice.

Holo; "To whom it may concern; this land is now property of House Abyss, and you are not welcome."

Herra raised an eyebrow under her helmet, looking to the Operative to her right.

Herra; "Any record of this house or who she is?"

Operative; "No, ma'am. This is all new."

Holo; "Consider your possessions, and your lives, forfeit. I will come to claim them myself."

Shortly after, the clang of metal was heard, coming from the barn.

Operative; "Sounds like we're expected."

Herra took in a sharp inhale as she drew a trio of arrows from the quiver for her bow.

Herra; "Let us not keep her waiting, then."

The tripartite made their way out of the farm house and into the barn, lights still shining through the darkness.

Once in the open room of the barn, a silhouette of an Eliksni baronness grabbed one of the Operatives by the neck. Herra and the other Operative turned to look at the assailant, followed by a sickening crunch, and the Operative went limp. They were thrown to the side as the other Operative opened fire, but missed their shots, and a Glaive blade of Stasis was smashed against the ground, the shockwave launching the two Guardians into the air. The Eliksni followed up with punching Herra in the gut, sending her flying into a pile of boxes.

As the Operative ran towards the Eliksni, their waist was wrapped in ruby filaments and they were suplexed into the ground on the opposite side of them. Herra ran back to the Eliksni, firing her bow, but was backhanded away, disarming her and knocking her away. The Operative attempted to get up and fire their auto rifle, but the Eliksni kneed them away with such force they were also disarmed. Herra then ran up to the Eliksni with a bundle of arrows in her hand, stabbing the Eliksni in the side with the arrow. The Eliksni reached over with her upper right arm, holding Herra at arms' length.

Herra struggled to stab her again, her hands crackling with Arc Light, but the Eliksni held her shoulder tighter, to the point it dislodged the joint and made her shout in pain. When the Eliksni released her arm, Herra fell on her knees, a red haze filling her vision. She heard the voice of an Awoken male, speaking to her.

"How pathetic."

Herra glared up at the Eliksni with her eyes glazing over, now morphing into an Awoken Warlock with a sinister grin.

Herra; "... Midas?"

The Glaive grew a new blade from Stasis as Herra held her shoulder, preparing to stand, but was bashed away, shattering the crystal and knocking Herra onto her back and throwing her helmet off. The Glaive handle retracted and she put the weapon on her back, nonchalantly pulling the arrows from her side with her lower arm, reaching down and picking up the helmet.

Eliksni; "As I always thought..."

As she spoke. she crushed the helmet in her hand, the synthetic skin tearing to reveal the hand was mechanical. Herra froze as she stared at the Eliksni, still seeing the visage of the Awoken through the hallucination.

Eliksni; "In Light, there is only weakness."

Herra groaned as she sat up, small clouds of red nanites swarming over her eyes.

Operative; "Herra! Get us out of here!"

She remained paralyzed as the Operative strained to get closer, the wires penetrating their stomach and chest.

Operative; "HERRA!"

Herra struggled to concentrate, shaking her head before grunting and throwing a hand to her left, creating a Hive wormhole. More nanites swarmed the still living Operative and he started to dissolve as the swarm consumed his legs.

Eliksni; "In Light, there is only failure."

The Operative screamed as he tried to run closer to Herra, the nanites getting him down to his knees, Herra watching him get eaten away in a state of dissociation, her breathing shallow and rapid.

Eliksni; "In Light..."

The Operative lunges towards Herra and pushes her through the portal as he's frozen in Stasis, Herra herself barely reacting to the push as she went through. The Eliksni stomped on the frozen Operative, shattering them as she prepared to go through the portal.

Eliksni; "... There is only death."