Rules

1. No perfect Oc's you must have a flaw
2. You may do a Smut But only if you have permission from the other Roleplayer.
3. No bullying. What if i came up to you and said 'Hey,Your oc is stupid and so are you' that wouldnt be very nice of me now,would it? If your Oc is a bully then thats fine.
4. No butting in on Other peoples Rp's you may ask to join But if they say No dont be a B**ch about it.
5. You are allowed to curse But please censor It. Unless you have permission from the other player to curse with no censoring.
6. I accept Gay and lesbian Ships/Oc's We are not homophobes here. If you are,I accept that But dont be a pr**k to those who arent.
7. No stealing Oc's or controlling an Oc (or canon character) I am already using. If you'd like to say something for the canon character I am using,Ask NICELY For permission. Same goes for me with any characters you are using.
8. You have to play as Miss Cassandra, Violet, Spinder..
9.Once you submit a form make sure you check in atleast a half hour later to see if i respond. So like,30 minutes. I usually respond as soon as i get the notification.
10. Add details. Atleast 4 sentences Long.
11.HAVE FUN.
12: pass: who do you have to play as?
13: if you have a crush on one of the characters I want you to play,Tell me and we might be able to work something out-!