Part 5: Truth

The girl chopped SpringTrap in the neck, stunning him for a moment and then quickly running past him before throwing knives at his back. SpringTrap quickly recovered and the knives slowed to a halt before getting within five inches of him and he spoke. "Scorching Infinity Field." The knives violently flew away from him, slicing the girl's hair and skin, making her put up her guard. She quickly regretted this though, as SpringTrap came flying into her, breaking right through her block and violently slamming his fist into her face, and taking a few seconds before with one final push of his fist, she was sent flying off of the roof to the ground below. The girl struggled to get up, her whole body had been rocked by that blow and it left her with blurry double vision. She pulled out a knife and stood on her feet, slightly wavering, "Nice hit, Creeper. Let's see if that lucky shot results in your death taking longer." SpringTrap stood atop the roof, letting the wind blow in his hair as he narrowed his crimson eye. The girl was suddenly next to his ear with the knife at his throat and whispered to him, "And if it doesn't, well, this was fun." she kicked him in the chest, sending him flying and making him tumble onto his back on the roof. "That punch of yours was impressive," she said with a grin, "How about I show you just how impressive it truly was." her grin twisted into a crooked smile as she held up her open palm. She closed her fist, and as soon as she did, it was surrounded by orange fire. She held up her hand to show SpringTrap who weakly sat up, only to see her fist just before it hit his face and he went flying into a tree. He hung limply, strung up with a few branches on his body. The girl put her finger to her ear and began to speak, "Ethan? Yeah, it's Connie, I'm done here. Come get me he's d-" suddenly, behind the girl named Connie, the tree exploded into flames. "Connie, Connie what's wrong?" the voice in her earpiece asked as she was struck in the face by SpringTrap's knee. The air around them both was warped with heat as Connie was sent flying off of the roof again with so much force it tore tiles off. SpringTrap stood there with blood dripping down his face, resting behind his eyepatch as he clapped his hands together and took a deep breath in. "ALRIGHT!!" he exclaimed as he jumped off of the roof and landed in front of Connie with his hair having the illusion of being on fire as it levitated. Connie pulled out a machete just as SpringTrap ran toward her with his sword drawn. Connie surprisingly held up, despite SpringTrap's strength, the size of his blade compared to hers, and his speed and heat. SpringTrap kicked Connie away, only for her to land on her feet by doing multiple flips and immediately bursting back at him. She swung her machete over him and SpringTrap brought his sword up. And at the last second before impact, SpringTrap screamed: "KAKERU!!" SpringTrap's sword was swung upwards with blinding speed, slicing Connie's machete in half before he punched her in the chin and kicked her away. The blow of his fist cracked the window that Jordan was sleeping in, waking her up and causing her to nearly fall from the first floor. "What the fuck-" she rubbed her eyes and blankly stared at SpringTrap with dead eyes, as if she was still trying to process what she saw. "Oh- he got the hang of it-" she considered going down to help but instead stayed where she was. "Nah, he's got this. Besides, it's too fucking hot." Jordan materialized some black shades and sat on the window half asleep. SpringTrap cocked his arms to his side and let out a shout, "HAHHHHHHHH- KAKERU TIMES THREE!!" SpringTrap charged and plowed Connie straight through the fence, warping it with heat. He grunted as he punched her in the face, but he quickly noticed that his punch never hit her. Connie stood up, holding SpringTrap's fist with the raw strength of a gorilla as she pushed back, tightening her grip making SpringTrap fall out of his crimson form and the power boost. SpringTrap began to panic, her grip was getting tighter on his robotic hand, making his breath shaky and heavy as the gears in it whirred furiously as they were being compacted and jammed. Sparks began to fly from his hand as she crushed his hand, causing his eye to flicker crimson as he fell back, crying out in pain as he held his destroyed robotic hand with tears streaming down his face, but only from his right eye. SpringTrap looked up just before Connie kneed him in the face, "THAT'S FOR BEFORE!!" SpringTrap went flying and tumbled into the wall of the house, rocking it and making Jordan fall right out. "Woah, woah, woah" Jordan flipped midair and brought her foot up, bringing it down on Connie's head, nearly flipping her all the way forward as her head was sent sailing into the ground. "And that is for just now." Connie wearily sat up and without hesitation, Jordan punched her to the ground as soon as she got up. Connie was stunned for a moment before looking up and seeing Jordan climb on top of her and raise her fist high, "You're all too flashy, just get the job done." Jordan then started to unleash merciless blows on Connie as SpringTrap watched through his blurry vision. Connie put her hand up, but with one swift and powerful punch Jordan broke Connie's fingers and punched her own hand into her face. Jordan grabbed Connie's shirt violently and made her stare into her cold, dead bright red eyes. Connie began to scream but Jordan grabbed her shirt and tore it off, "If you're going to have such a shameless display of a fight, I'm going to make you feel ashamed." Jordan stood her on her feet and punched her in the face again, knocking her out. "Hey..." SpringTrap said weakly, "Jordan, you didn't have to-" Jordan walked up to SpringTrap and punched him full force. "You aren't excused." She grabbed him by the shirt and raised her fist, ready to beat him mercilessly when the black figure from before who had taken Ryobl away in the middle of the battle appeared behind her in a puff of smoke. "YOU!!" SpringTrap's hair exploded into the rainbow color from before and he burst out of Jordan's grip, pinning the black figure by his neck against a tree with his forearm.
The black figure didn't even resist, the only thing he did was stare at Connie. "HEY!!" SpringTrap shouted, "MY EYES ARE DOWN HERE!!" he snarled. "Well, well," the black figure said in a calm tone, "No need to get so rough, SpringTrap. It really is you and not another incarnation, I can tell from those eyes of yours." the black figure reached for his mask, and SpringTrap calmed down. "How do you know me?" he asked, "Well," the black figure said, "How could I forget my own brother?" He removed his mask, letting his short black hair fall as wolf ears suddenly poked up from his head. "LIAR!!" SpringTrap pressed him against the tree some more, "Hey, hey! Calm down, Spring-" "Don't say my name like you know me!" he sighed, "You're not going to believe me, are you. My name is Ethan Jem Creeper, son of Nehemiah Creeper and Crystal Tsudemon. I am the Black Phoenix." SpringTrap grabbed him by the neck and tried to strangle him, but his hand wouldn't move. "What are you doing to me!?" SpringTrap asked, "I want you to get your hands off of me." Before SpringTrap could retort, Ethan raised his hand and backfisted SpringTrap so fast that it knocked him out immediately and flew into the garden fence only a few seconds after he had been hit. Jordan quickly reacted by rushing him with her katana but before she knew it, Ethan had already walked past her and her blade dropped to the ground in pieces. He rested his hand on Connie and knelt down to her, "Hey, Connie." Ethan placed both hands gently on each side of her face and her eyes opened slowly before she winced in pain and curled up. "Don't move, Bean. I can tell it hurts." Tears formed in her blood covered eyes, "I failed, Ethan. He's going to be mad- I- I don't want to go back in the pit-" Ethan put his forehead to hers and closed his eyes, "I won't let him, I'll be home soon, just wait for me. It's time for you to go." Connie smiled and disappeared in a cloud of smoke and Ethan stood on his feet. "Get SpringTrap." he commanded Jordan, "Dad has a hell of a lot of explaining to do."