"May we meet again, Partner In Crime."

"they're Jobi nuts, the food you gave my guard, they go bad, they cause visions, but it wears off." Lincoln said, his eyes flickering between the two girls. 

Xena nodded, Octavia stepped a little closer to him, "Just try to get as far away as you can, ok, and try not to get yourself killed, take Xena with you." Octavia said, letting out a shaky breathe. Xena eyes flickered to her with furrowed eyebrows as Lincoln gave her a questioning look. 

"Whoa, hang on for a minute." Xena said, getting infront of the girl with a look of disbelief look on her face, "what the hell are you doing, Tavia?" 

"Xena, I'm trying to save your life." Octavia said with a sigh, her eyes swelling with tears as she stared at the younger girl. "When the Ark comes down, there's a chance what happened to Lincoln will happen to you, maybe even worse. I can't see someone else I care about go through that again." Octavia said before taking a breather, closing her eyes trying to pull herself together. "And if they do that, they will kill you." Octavia finished, her voice wavering. 

Xena didn't say anything, she only narrowed her eyes. Octavia pulled out a bag she had hidden just outside the gate, Octavia handed it to Xena before her eyes flickered to Lincoln. "Xena, she only wants to keep you safe, you can stay with me." Lincoln said, his eyes set on the girl. 

Xena nodded, Octavia hugged the girl tightly, "May we meet again, Partner in crime." Octavia whispered softly, still embracing Xena. 

"May we meet again." Xena whispered back, hugging Octavia back just as tight before the hug broke, Xena grabbed the bag from Octavia and put it on your back. Lincoln stepped up to Octavia and kissed her on the lips deeply, Xena smirked at the two.

"Keep my sister alive." Octavia whispered to him soon as the kiss broke, Lincoln nodded at her before him and Xena darted into the woods, Octavia watched them race off before heading back inside the camp. 

Lincoln and Xena finally went into a walk once they were a safe distance away from the sky crew camp, both of them were panting and wincing due to their injuries. "What did Octavia mean?" Lincoln asked, leaning against a tree for a moment. 

Xena looked at him with a confused expression her face, her eyebrows knitted together as she stared at him, "what do you mean?" Xena asked, sitting on a rock as she held her stomach in pain. 

"Octavia said something about the Ark, and you." Lincoln said as he stared at Xena with furrowed eyebrows. Xena sucked in a breathe, narrowing her eyes at him. 

"since you already know about my blood, there is no harm in telling you I suppose." Xena said, getting up off the rock and Lincoln pushed himself off the tree, starting the walk in the same direction for the past 30 minutes. 

"telling me what?" Lincoln asked, looking over at the younger girl as he walked with a small limp, wincing every now and then. Lincoln walked into his cave with the younger girl behind him. 

"The Ark hates me because of my blood," Xena said with a bored tone, sitting down in one of the chairs in the cave. Lincoln looked at her with a look she couldn't really place, she didn't know what he thought of her blood, other than overhearing him and another grounder man speak about her being a nightblood and if anyone else knows about it, it'll break this coalition. 

"because, it's black?" Lincoln asked, raising an eyebrow at her, Xena nodded with a sigh before Lincoln took off his shirt and attended to his wounds on his stomach and side. 

"you told someone, the day you saved my life, to not let anyone know skycrew has a nightblood," Xena said as she narrowed her eyes down to her lap, picking at her nails before flickering her eyes back to Lincoln already staring at her with an unreadable expression. "what? did you think i was asleep?" 

Lincoln sighed, "for starts, nightblood, your blood, is a blessing and a curse." Lincoln said, sitting down in front of her before pulling a blade over the fire pit. Xena crunched her face up in confusion, "when you are born with nightblood, you leave your village, your family to go to polis to train how to be a warrior as your blood means you can be the next commander." 

"so basically, royalty blood?" Xena asked, her eyes flickering between his as she watched him take the blade off the fire and looked over at her.  

"close to that, sure." Lincoln said, staring at her for a moment before looking down at his injured hand, putting the heated blade over the wound.

"and the coalition?" Xena asked, watching Lincoln heal his hand before putting the blade back over the fire. "what is that? and why would my blood break it?"   

"the coalition is the 12 clans joint together to be under the same commander, my people's leader. Skycrew is the enemy, it won't end well if they find out they have a nightblood and how they treat them." Lincoln explained, sitting back down in the chair with a grunt. "keep your blood hidden, now tell me about the ark." 

"well, what do you want to know?" Xena asked with a sigh, her eyes flickering over to him as she raised her eyebrows at him. 

"do you have someone up there, waiting to get back to you?" Lincoln asked, getting up on his feet before he begin to make another hand made bed.

"No, no one, when you have blackblood, they make sure you are nothing and you have nothing." Xena said her voice dull with a small scoff, rolling her eyes as she let out a shaky breath. 

"what do you mean?" Lincoln asked, standing up from crouching as he looked over at Xena with furrowed eyebrows and a look of disbelief on his face. 

"My parents never named me, I named myself. they were killed because they did the unforgivable crime and had a black blood child, For years, I was the nameless child, the black blood without a name." Xena said, her eyes flickering to Lincoln before narrowing her eyes to avoid his gaze. He felt the tension rise, felt the emotions flowing out of the girl, although she tried to cover it up. 

"how did you come up with Xena?" Lincoln said his eyes set on her, Xena's eyes finally flickered up to him, meeting his, her eyes flickered between his dark brown eyes.

"I don't know, I just didn't want to be the nameless kid down here too like I was when I was in lockup." Xena said with a small shrug and a tight smile, letting out a sigh. "Being tortured was a daily thing."