Karaoke Night!!

AN there is gonna be alot of song names and artist names in here, their work is their own I own nothing.

Tonight was karaoke night. You were excited to the point of bouncing. You had picked out you're outfit already. You were going to wear your old converse shoes( tracker freshly moved), a baggy purple shirt with baggy black pants that had a lot of pockets and a head band.

You still had half an hour so you went and took a quick shower. You came out in a towel and yelled to Lucifer in the living room "Lucifer we have to leave soon are you ready?!"

"I'll get ready in a minute!" He yelled back.

You walked out to the living room "Lucifer come on we don't want to be late!" He groaned then looked at you in the towel. uh oh. You knew that look all too well by now.

He stood up and walked closer. "If I go tonight do I get a reward?" He slid his hand beneath the towel and caressed your tummy.

Your face turned light pink. "I-if you sing one song. Just one, I'll let you have whatever you want from me."

"Dangerous promise. " He whispered. "Let's go, get dressed so we can get this over with."

You went and got dressed quickly coming out to see him on the couch in jeans and a black Polo shirt. He stood and you both left.

~~~~At da club~~~~

You both walked in and saw the others at a big round booth in the corner.

"So who goes first?" You didn't even order you just stood there bouncing.

"Oh! uhhh I think Emi should go. " Chiho pointed at Emi. Emi just stood up and sighed.

"Anyone know a song they want me to sing?" She asked you smiled evilly.

You leaned over and whispered "Run Devil Run Run by Kesha" She sighed and went up on stage. You smiled while the others were kinda amazed. It was a song that fit her pretty well, except the part about stealing his car, Maou didn't have one.

She came back and asked "Who's up now?"

"You pick since you went up. I think that's fair." You said and looked around. No objections.

"Okay then, Maou," such malice in her voice "sing Barbie Girl by Aqua." Just the thought had you laughing. He accepted the challenge though.

He was hilarious! The whole place laughed, he tried using a high girly voice and it was not good. He even wiggled his hips and put his hands by his hips like a girly girl.

"Ashiya you're up, and sing Call Me Maybe by Carlea Raye Jepson ( AN misspelled cant help it) you know since you won't quit nagging me about money." He smiled evilly.

"But sire-! "

"Don't disobey your master." Maou cut off his reply. Ashiya grumbled but went up on stage and did it.He was all business, no funny voices. Even Suzuno laughed.

"The deed is done, miss Kamazuki I believe it's your turn. How does Let It Go from that Cold movie sound?"

"Frozen, Ashiya " You corrected she stood and went on stage.

Her voice was soft and kinda cute, alittle off key but hey so was everyone's here pretty much .She was dancing, waving her arms like she was throwing ice like Elsa. Everyone was singing along but your table.

"Good Hanzo, I believe you should sing Endlessly by the Cab." She sat down as he stood.

"Whatever, let's just get this over with."