Chapter 14

Monday in class:
Jisung's POV:

"YOU WHAT?!?!" Felix shouted out, while in class. Making the whole class turn to look at him. Jisung silently laughed at him. He couldn't blame him for shouting, Jisung had just told him that they had kissed on Saturday. "I mean I knew you were planning to kiss him, but what? Who kissed who? Wait, why didn't you at least tell me yesterday, wtf?" Felix signed. Jisung couldn't stop laughing at him, his franticness was hilarious. "Dude, calm down! He kissed me. It was actually really cute. We were baking cupcakes and we had a flour fight, then ended up kissing. I didn't tell you yesterday because I was busy, I actually do homework, unlike you. Anyways, the whole night was so cute and perfect that I didn't know if it was a dream or hallucination or something like that." Jisung replied. "You tell me the cutest shit known to man, yet you are still expecting me to calm down? I can assure you right now that Changbin is getting some stern words at lunch. I want a sweet first kiss like that, but no he had to kiss me at the movies..." Jisung couldn't tell if Felix was nearly dying of cuteness, sadness or anger. It was probably a mixture of all 3 and more knowing Felix. Jisung still had to tell the real drama queen of the group as well, that is going to be a struggle.

Felix was now waving his hand in front of Jisung's face. Jisung looked at him and shrugged, "Sorry I zoned out, I was just thinking that if this is your reaction then what is Jinnie's reaction going to be? Not gonna lie, I'm kinda scared." Felix had to bite his lip and squeeze his eyes shut to not laugh or scream in class again. Once he gained his composure he signed, "Actually that's a good point. I'll warn Seungmin on the way to lunch, let him know that they may break up again... knowing Hyunjin he's gonna be mad that their first kiss was in a freezing cold park yet again..." Felix signed. Jisung just nodded in response. "Indeed, I'm going to get back to work now though." Jisung signed, Felix nodded and did the same.

As soon as the bell went, they all packed up their stuff. Felix handed a little note to Seungmin. Then they all went to the cafeteria. They were almost there when Jisung was picked up from behind. Jisung freaked out and started trying to kick them, being immediately released. Jisung was about to turn around and retaliate, but then Jeongin spoke, "Minho, I would be careful doing that you know. That will end with him punching you... " Jisung spun around, taking a step back. "You idiot. Don't do that." Jisung signed. Minho chuckled taking a step closer to him, cupping Jisung's cheeks, Minho gave him a quick peck. Jisung shook his head and grabbed Minho's hand, walking towards the cafeteria.

When they got there Jisung waited for Minho to sit down, sitting on his lap right after. Some of the group looked at them with confusion, until Felix spoke, "Binnie." "Yes, baby?" "We have a problem. I want a re-do of our kiss. These two kissed while having a flour fight while baking." "AAHHHHHHHH WTF!" Hyunjin screeched, jumping up. Jisung hid his face in his hands. "Jinnie, shut the FUCK up, it is your fault you kissed Seungmin in a freezing cold field no one else's, SHUT UP" Felix snapped as he nearly just lost his hearing. Hyunjin's mouth fell open in shock. "DUDE! You didn't have to call me out like that okay? Just because it was my fault doesn't mean I can't want to re-do it. I want mine and Minnie's first kiss to be perfect," Hyunjin said holding both his middle fingers up at Felix. Seungmin laughed, pulling his boyfriend to sit back down.

"Wait, so you two actually kissed, yes?" Seungmin asked. Jisung nodded slowly, head still in his hands. "UGHHHHHHHHHHHH, fine Seungmin" Chan said, pulling out his wallet and handing Seungmin $10. "Don't tell me you bet on anything in their relationship? It was so fucking obvious that they both liked each other, why the fuck did you bet against their relationship" Changbin asked Chan, bewildered at Chan's idiotic actions. "Yeah, yeah, I know it was. I have a problem with saying no to all of you, especially the younger ones, so when Seungmin asked me to bet, I knew I was going to lose but I couldn't say no." "Seungmin, why are you bullying Chan?" Jisung signed while looking at Seungmin with a disappointed look. "I wasn't bullying him. How is it my fault that he was stupid enough to agree?" Seungmin replied. Jisung just shook his head at him. "Anygays! What about your kiss, tell us about it then." Jeongin said. "Which kiss? I don't know what you're on about. We ain't saying otherwise everyone in this cafeteria is gonna end up deaf, courtesy of Hyunjin over there." Minho said, laughing. "Oh come on, it wasn't that loud, and I was just in shock. Tell us!" Hyunjin replied, a little too loud, proving Minho's point. "Fine, but shut up. Basically, we were baking cookies, and he commented on the mess I had made, so I asked if he wanted to see what mess really was. Then we had a flour fight. Then I threw him over my shoulder spinning him around. Then we kissed. Happy?" Minho said, back hugging Jisung, and placing a kiss on his shoulder. The whole group sat trying not to die due to cuteness, no one could get over it. "So Chan, when are you gonna get with Innie?" Minho questioned, attempting to break the silence. It worked when Jeongin began having a coughing fit and the rest of the table was laughing. "A laugh isn't an answer Chan, but if you two wanna keep pretending like there's nothing between you then you do you." Minho shrugged. "Hyungie, stop. You're embarrassing them, you almost caused Innie to die!" Jisung signed. Minho just responded with a chuckle.

"Come on, Princess" Minho said, just after the bell rang. He had his hand out for Jisung to hold. Jisung went bright red at the new pet name, as usual, so he buried his face in his hands. "Ok, I'm sorry, do you not like being called that?" Minho said kissing the top of Jisung's head. "It's fine, but you have to stop springing the pet names on me randomly." Jisung signed. "Ok, ok, fine, like I said I'm sorry sweetheart." This time Minho earned himself a slap on the arm. Minho held his hands up as if to surrender, with a smirk on his face. Then Minho took Jisung's hand, walking him to his next class.