Chapter 24

Spelling mistakes
Enjoy
__________________________________________________
Bakugous pov

Here is another shitty day like always.Its been two weeks snice Aimi came.She has been acting strange.To close with Deku.Snice Deku doesnt let me go i always see her flirting with him or make him come with her.That makes me end up staying with kariage,karma and kora.We talk a lot like before,and i'm glad for that.I kinda miss these guys.They really are assholes but they are funny and weird,thats what i like about them.Deku has totally forgot about me and just for two fucking weeks!!He even gose with her at his house to hang out!How the fuck did she do that for two fucking weeks!?I dont get it!Is she that beatiful that made deku so interested in her and forgot about!?Its his fault that i lost my virginity.
If she talks to me i am going to break her neck!

Hey Bakugou!-kariage says

Oh kariage.Hey.Where are the others?

They are behind the school with Aimi.-kariage says graping my arm and pulling me.

(Its lunch time thats the reasion they are behind the school)

Bakugouuu!!You came!-karma says hugging me and sitting down at were he was sited.

Kacchan!Did you make food today?

No.

Awwww why?

Well beacuese you will give it to Aimi beacuese she always forgets her food!

Well it isnt her fault kacchan!Dont be mean!She has trauma!You need to be more respectful!

DEKU ARE YOU BLIND!HOW THE FUCK DOES DHE HAS TRAUMA WHEN SHE ACT LIKE ANYTHING NEVER HAPPENED!

NO I'M NOT BLIND KACCHAN!YOU KNOW NOTHING!SHE IS HIDING HER EMOTIONS BEACUESE SHE DOESNT WANT TO WORRY ANYONE!WHEN WE ALWAYS HANG OUT AT MY HOUSE SHE ALWAYS CRIES!YOU SHOULD LEARN TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT BEFORE I DO THAT FOR YOU!YOU BITCH!!

"..."

Izuku please clam down!I know he doesnt know anything but please try to keep your self clam.Its for the best.-Aimi says

Sorry Aimi you are right.

Okay fine.I will leave and never talk to you all ever again!I mean it!I will go to Asahi and tell him everything!I will not bother you guys anymore and you deku.You and your girlfriend will not be bothered anymore!

Donte you dare go near that bird bitch!

Why?You dont have the right to control me now that you have got your self a girlfriend.

"..."

"..."She really is your girlfriend?

"..."

O-ohh.Okay b-bye t-th-then.

Then i walked away with tears falling non stop.Why am i crying?I dont like that idiot.I should be happy that he wont control me anymore.But then why?Why am i crying?

Dekus pov

What did i just fucking do?Why didnt i say that she isnt my girlfriend and i dont see her in a romantic away.Then why?I love kacchan with all my heart.I love him so fucking much that i would kill everyone for him.Shit i think i didnt have time to talk to him for two weeks i think.He looked like he was ready to cry.Ugh i am such an idiot i should have followed him.As long as i love him he will always stay with me and listen to everything i say.I need him.He is the only one who makes me really happy and understand my feelings about him.I want him.I dont know if i can stay without him.I need to apologize.I shouldn't have deffented Aimi.I just got mad that he knows nothing, and me blind?
...
I dont know what to say.